7

Dear, yoongz
Come by at 12:00PM
- minsoup

Dear, minsoup
May I ask why?
- yoongz

Dear yoongz
Just do it.
- minsoup

Dear minsoup,
Okay.. See you.
- yoongz

++When midnight arrived, Yoongi got ready for his visit to Minsoo's house. He'd never been there, and he hasn't really met Minsoo in person. This was the first time.

Yoongi took one more deep breath before knocking on the door. As it swung open, there was Minsoo, standing there, looking so beautiful.
"M-Minsoo.." Yoongi stuttered. He thought she was gorgeous. "Hi." She said, smiling. "So. Now that I'm here.." He started. "Oh yeah! Come in." Minsoo laughed. As he got in, the scent of Minsoo crept up to his nose and he smelled the most beautiful smell. "Wow, you smell good." He blurted out. "Uh.. Thanks?" She said, confused.
Minsoo, too, found Yoongi attractive. His black, wavy hair looked so fluffy, and he looked really cuddly in the light blue hoodie he was in.
"You wanna.. Watch a movie?" Minsoo asked awkwardly. They didn't seem as rude or sarcastic as they were texting and sending notes. It was because they had never really talked in real life. "At midnight? Sure." Yoongi laughed.
They watched about two movies before Minsoo had completely passed out and fallen asleep on Yoongi's lap. Yoongi leaned in to kiss her head. Little did he know, Minsoo was awake. She smiled so wide, her cheeks were squished on his thigh. She noticed how muscly his legs were, and it made her cheeks rosy. Her heart was lit up, after all, he had kissed her.  "Sweet dreams, Minsoo."