3

AN/

This will be a bit smutty
____________________________________

As I was sleep I felt something .... Or someone rub up and down my thigh. Then I felt some one kiss my neck. One I felt that my reflexes kicked in and I tried to push who ever it was off of me but they were heavy ..... And had a nice chest... Wait hold up girl you better chill out with all that. It was dark and i couldn't see who it was.

??: YN stop fighting back and dont make a sound they will hear us.

The person then continued to kiss my neck.

Me: Jhope!

I called out because he was the only person that came to mind.

The person then soon covered my mouth and continued what he was doing. He then put his other hand in my shorts. I then bit his hand and yelled.

??: Oww you bitch why would you do that.

He then raised his hand and slapped me.... Really hard. Tears immidiately poured out my eyes. I was now andry and wanted to fight back and so thats what i did. The next moment i was on top of him aboht to punch him but then lights flickered on and

Jimin: What the hell Jungkook. Taehyung is going to kick your ass.

I then got off of Jungkook and covered my left cheek which was burning and most likely had a handmark on it.

Jimin then left out and got Taehyung. V then came i to my room and sat down. He looked calm but tired.

V: Jungkook leave. Baby girl.. What happened.

Me: I was sleep when jungkook somehow came in here and began to sexually harass me. When I woke up
I tried to push him off of me but he told me to stop fighting back and do not make a sound or you all would hear us. He then continues to kiss my neck and I tried to call for Jhope but he put his hand over my mouth and then .... Uhmmm.... He tried to ... Um. Do I have to say this part?

V: No. Just continue .

Me: Ok well after he did that I bit his hand and yelled and then he slapped me.

I then moved my hand that was still on my left cheek and showed taehyung. Jimin and V looked as if they could kill.

Me: Then I got angry and tried to fight him... Im sorry.

V then hugged me tightly

V: It's ok. Just go ahead back to sleep. Ill deal with him in the morning.