2

10 minutes later a guy with blond hair came in. He looked..... Intimidating. Just a tad bit though.

??: look at me.

I looked up just a bit to meet his blue colored contact eyes.

??: your sooo beautiful YN. If I take those off... You have to promise not to run.

I then nodded my head. And he unlocked the cuffs.

??: I'm taehyung but call me V oppa.

I didnt say anything or make any movent.

??: I'm going to take you to the family area and you are going to meet everyone else and there will be ........ Rules. That we will go over.

Rules.... Wtf I don't belong here. He then grabs my hand and leads me to the main room. On the way there I made sure to be well aware of my surrounding so that I could come up with an escape plan. We then entered the main room and there were 6 other guys sitting on the sofas.

??: sit there.

He pointed to a vibrating chair. I then took a seet and everyone looked at me.

??: ok guys this is YN , as you all already know. Introduce your self guys.

??: I'm suga

??: I'm jin

??: I'm jimin

??: I'm Namjoon but call me Rap Monster.

??: And im Jungkook

The last guy.... Jungkook looked at me weirdly and bit his bottom lip.

Me: oh um....... Thank you... For the brownies ... Um jin.

Jin: now problem anything you need.

V: well now the rules. YN you are not to leave the house without anyone with you. If you try any funny buisness you will be punished. You no longer have a phone. You must call us all oppa because we are all older than you. You must listen to us and do not disrespect us.

Me: why am I-

V: Jhope take her to her room.

What the hell. How does he know about me. Jhope then got out ang reached out for my hand. I grabbed his hands and he walked me back to my room.

 I grabbed his hands and he walked me back to my room

Me: Jhope... Oppa ..... Why am I here.

Jhope: well to be honest we dont really know. 

Me: What? * sigh* I dont want to be here.

I can feel my self start to cry. Forget it. Aint no point in holding the tears back.

Jhope: dont cry. Didnt I tell you that your too beautiful to cry.

He then gave me a tight hug and rubbed my back in gentle circles.

Jhope: its getting kind of late. You should get some rest. Goodnight princess

I nodd my head and walk into my room and jhope shut and locks my door from the outside. I cant sleep in this. As i look to the bed I see some cloth folded up neatly, a towel , and a body cloth. I pick up the towl and cloth and head to the shower.

After I get out the shower I dry off, put some lotion on the put on the night clothes I was given.

I kept on my neclace That was given to my by oppa. I miss him already. Ill never get to see him again. I then layed down. Deep in thought but soon drifted off into a deep sleep.