Back Home - Peter Hale (requested)

Start from the beginning

You had a plan and being human unknown to the hunters as Scott's twin sister, you thought you had the best chance of getting in there armory. Finally Scott agreed then threatened Scott if he let anything happen to you he'd kill him.

In the car Peter faced the road but watched you out the corner of his eyes. You was messing around in your bag taking out rope and needles filled with purple fluid. "So this plan of yours to get us in" Peter started slowly now a little worried not knowing what you had in mind. "I'm I going to like it and is going to get me killed?" he asked.

You smirked at him "will you like it" you tilled your head like you was thinking "probably not! Get you killed not unless you do as I say and pull of some good acting" you teased lightly laughing. Peter pulled up a little away from the bunker, "so are you going to tell me what were doing?" he said not taking his eyes of the syringe. "this is water, and a purple colouring. I'm going to make them think it's diluted wolfsbane and your my victim. I'm the girl who captured Peter Hale!" you smile at him, making him laugh more. "now put these in we don't have much time" throwing him a set if handcuffs.

Peter took them "I can think of another way to use these" he flirted doing as he was told slipping them on both wrists. "You pull this off and maybe we can talk about it later" you winked as you walked to the door banging on it "I'm starting to think this is a bad idea" he whispered as you covered his face with a hood. "shut up and stick to the plan" you say as the small flap on the door opens.

You see half a man's face looking at you, "what do you want" the voice on the other side of the door shouted. "I'm here to see Tamara Monroe" you said boldly. "she's not here right now come back" the voice said again shutting the hatch. You banged on the door again it opened "look I said" the man started but you pushed open the door. "I don't think you understand me. I'm here to see Monroe because I have Peter Hale alive" you say pulling the hood from his head.

Peter roared flashing his fangs and eyes. You took a needle out of your pocket, stabbing Peter in the neck with it. He fell against you almost passing out, you was impressed the plan was working. The man let you in helping carry Peter, we took him to a room toeing him to an electric fence. looking round the room not seeing Jackson, "I'll see what I can find out and distract him, I want to carefully look for Jackson if you don't meet in ten minutes" you whisper knowing only Peter would hear me.

You followed the man who told you his name was Kevin, and met up with another 3 guys. You all went into a little room with a tiny kitchen area and big seats it looked like a break room. It had been 10 minutes and Peter hadn't gave you a sign he'd found Jackson. "is the a toilet round here I can use?" you asked. They all looked at each other unsure before pointing you in to the bathroom.

***

Peter waited to hear you get far enough away to snap his cuffs. He listened for Jackson's heartbeat, following the sound. He found Jackson tied to an electric fence, he new it was on he could hear the low hum coming from it.

Jackson looked weak, but when he saw Peter coming toward him his eyes went wide shaking and mumbling under the duct tape over his mouth. What Peter didn't see was a guard behind the door lining it with mountain ash.

Peter pulled the duct tape from Jackson's lips but it was too late for Jackson to say behind you. The man hit Peter in the ribs with an electric kosh sending him to the floor.

***

You waited a few minutes before pulling out a sleeping fog grenade from your handbag and tossing it into the room. You could hear the men inside running to the door but the smoke was too powerful you heard the thumps of the unconscious bodies hitting the floor.