Author's Note

Copyright © 2017 by kadeyyy13

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator," at wattpad addressed to publisher.
--------------------------------------
Hello and Welcome to my story "Let me love you".

I know this Author's Note is long overdo. I was dreading writing this because I know for a fact no one would read this but I'm doing it anyway.

First things first is that I would like to say thank you.

Thank you for choosing to read my book, I would never have thought someone would want to read my book. I'm just overwhelmed with joy. I love each and every one who took the time to read this mess of a book.

Now let's get to the nitty gritty 😏

Just kidding, but let's get down to business.

1. Rude, racist, and hurtful remarks to my characters, readers and myself will not be tolerated. You will be blocked as soon as possible. If you plan on doing any of these things you may leave now.

2. You are allowed to point out my mistakes so I can get better but do not be mean about it or repeat it constantly if it's been said once. This could bring down my self esteem and not make want to write anymore.

3. I know you guys will get frustrated with some of the characters in this book but please refrain from bashing them. They will go trough things like real humans would, would you like to be judged on your decisions? I think not, so do not do it to them. Or you will be blocked 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Last but not least, my last request.

4. Please enjoy and have a fun emotional ride !!

Now onward to the the book my ladies and gentlemen.

See you soon, lovelies ~ Kadey 💕