Chapter 6

| play new song with chapter, it adds more emotion 🙂 |

Piper P.O.V.

"I'm sorry, for hitting you, baby. You know, work has me stressed out! Please forgive me baby." Ian says to me as he holds my face between his hands.

I'm in the situation that I'm always in after an altercation.

Me, on the floor, with something bruised, broken, or bloody. And forgiving him.

Him, standing or kneeling. Asking for forgiveness.

"I-I forgive y-you." I sputter out while trying to get into a sitting position.

All I feel is pain. In my face. In my stomach.

In my heart. Even though I still feel pain in my heart. I still remember the good times we shared before this, change.

His change.

Flashback

I feel feather like kisses all around my face. Like the wind slowly blowing on my face. It's refreshing and amazing.

It brings a smile to my face because I know who those lips belong to.

"Wake up pepper. Wake up baby." Says the voice of my dear boyfriend.

I flutter my blue eyes open to meet his blue ones. The ones I admire. The ones I wake up to every morning.

"Ah, there she is. With her pretty eyes." He says to me as he lays down in the bed to meet my eye level. He moves a strand of my raven black hair behind my ear. He uses his thumb to stroke my cheek, like he always does. It gives me these tingling sensations. And I love it.

"Ah, and here you are." I say with a small smile on my face.

"So, pepper?" He asks me with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"Yes Ian?" I asks as my smile gets wider when I think of things he does when he has that glint in his eye.

"I think I have an idea. I feel that you've been a very naughty girl. I didn't get a single kiss this morning." He says with a fake thinking face. I laugh.

"Well I'm sorry sir. Your just gonna have to come and get one." I say with a sly smile.

"Oh really?" He says with a smirk as he crawls to me.

I nod my head and keep my eyes locked on him.

He then pounces on me and tickles me. My laughs and giggles sounding off all through our little apartment that we share.

Nothing but pure love.

End of flashback.

As that memory fades and so does the fun and laughter, pain is replaced as I remember that day. It was still that point in time he still called me Pepper.

When he woke me up with feather kisses. Showering me with love. Instead of hits and apologies.

When we were happy.