Twenty-four

Shawn's pov:
"Shawn this is Regan," my manager introduced me to the brown headed girl. I shook her small hand before sitting down on a leather couch across from her. Her light blue eyes gazed  into mine as I spoke.

"So what kind of covers do you do?" I asked.

"Anything really from ed sheeran to John Mayer." She shrugged her shoulders.

I raised my eyebrows surprised she had the same music taste. "Isn't your Ep called Lost in love?" I heard Geoff ask from beside me.

"Yeah it is." She answered switching her gaze from me to Geoff.

"How old are you?" Geoff also asked. I tried my best not to laugh at his  question.

"I'll be 18 Tuesday." She said with a small smile revealing her perfectly straight white teeth.

"That's the day we perform in Sydney." I said interrupting their conversation.

"So, shawn have you made your decision?" Andrew asked me. I looked up to see him standing near the door with his arms crossed.

"Yeah, I have."

Elizabeth's pov:
"So did you look this girl up?" Alex asked me as he stuffed his mouth with popcorn.

"No." I said looking at the screen of the tv.

"What's this girls name again?" Alex asked me as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Regan Gold." I answered. I watched as he typed her name into YouTube. The first video that popped up was her doing a cover of "Praying," by kesha.
He clicked on the video and turned the volume up. A girl with brown hair and sun kissed skin popped up on the screen in front of a microphone. She began to play the piano in front of her before she started singing. She definitely was a good singer, and she was really pretty.

"As some of you guys know I am going to be on tour with Shawn Mendes!" She said excitedly once the song was over.

"If you want to buy tickets, click the link in the description. Thank you guys so much for making this poss-." Alex turned off his phone and looked up at me.

"She can't even sing." Alex said trying not to laugh.

"And did you see that winged eyeliner? It was more uneven than her eyebrows." I busted out laughing at Alex's insult.

"She's not terrible,-." Alex cut me off.

"But she's not good." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Come on, lets go get ice cream." I said standing up from the couch.