Eleven

The smell of pretzels and perfume lingered in the mall. All the different stores lined up made me feel giddy. I chose bath and bodyworks to go into first. Shawn didn't seem to care about what store I went into. He always would help me out with making decisions, and even pick stuff out for me.

"What about this?" He asked handing me a vanilla scented lotion.

"I love this," I said as I smelt the sweet scent. I decided to get that one along with some soap, and a few perfumes. When I went to check out, Shawn paid before I could.

"Thank you." I said smiling over at him as I grabbed my bag. He intertwined our hands as we made our way throughout the mall. I got a few outfits, and we ended up getting Cinnabon.

"That was fun." I said as I put on my seatbelt.

"Yes, it was." Shawn said doing the same.

"That's why I never tried out for band the next year," I said laughing. Shawn's laughter died out and his smile faded.

"Do you remember Ally?" He asked randomly.

"Yeah." I said remembering the blond haired blue eye girl.

"Well, I didn't date her." He confessed.

Since I was laying on Shawn's legs I looked up at him, "what? Why?" I asked confused.

"Because I had a huge crush on you, so I didn't want to date anyone unless it was you." Shawn shrugged.

I could feel this warm feeling in my stomach, it was like I was excited. My lips curved into a smile as I admired Shawn. "Why didn't you ever tell me that you had a crush on me?" I asked.

"I didn't think you would like me the same way. I also didn't want to ruin our friendship." He explained as he ran his fingers through my hair. "If I would of known, I would've told you a lot sooner." Shawn said before inching his face closer to mine. My lips met his making all my worries go away. I didn't focus on anything, but the way our lips moved together. I was falling for him, I was falling fast.