six (edited)

Andrew and Allison get back with the cokes, dropping them all at the prep table. Lui sits atop her table, her body so close to Bender's he can feel her heat radiating off her.

"What's in there?" Bender questions. Lui's looks over, noticing Claire's lunch box was a shopping bag. Why is Luis not surprised.

" Guess, where's your lunch?"

He looks over at his friend, giving her a once over before stating, " Martin's wearing it."

She rolls her eyes before speaking. "Maybe another time." He lets a small smirk cross his face before throwing a coke to Allison, which she catches with ease. Lui looks over Bender, her nose getting a whiff of something raw in Claire's lunch

" What's that?" she asks.

" Sushi." The way Claire puts it make it sounds like it's obvious. Has Claire met Luis? She's too broke for anything like that.

"Sushi?" Lui repeats her, getting a nervous laugh from the redhead.

" Rice, uh, raw fish and seaweed."

Lui lets a moment pass, trying to comprehend it before asking, "You won't accept a guys tongue in your mouth but you'd eat that?"

" Can I eat now?"

" I don't know...give it a try," Bender adds. The sound of rustling makes Lui look over, her eyes landing on Andrew taking out a whole fridge from his over-the-top large paper bag: couple of sandwiches, party-size bag of potato chips, apple, banana, bag of cookies and a carton of milk.

" What are we having?" Bender's voice makes Luis avert her eyes from Andrew, instead watching her friend torment Brian.

"Uh, it's your standard, regular lunch I guess," he shrugs.

Bender digs his hand into the brown bag, taking a thermos and placing it on the table. "Milk?"

"Soup," Brian corrects. Bender digs his hand in again. The boy tries to grab the bag, only to get smacked by John. Lui bites her lip, forcing the laughter back where it came from.

"PB & J with the crusts cut off...Well, Brian, this is a very nutritious lunch, all the food groups are represented. Did your mom marry Mr. Rogers?"

"Uh, no. Mr. Johnson." Andrew chuckle silently, shaking their heads at Brian's ignorance.

"Here's my impression of life at big Bri's house." He stands between the six tables, taking a moment to get into character before speaking.

"Son!

"Yeah Dad?

"How's your day, pal?

"Great Dad, how's yours?

"Super, say son, how'd you like to go fishing this weekend?

"Great Dad, but I've got homework to do!

"That's alright son, you can do it, on the boat!

"Geee!!!

"Dear, isn't our son swell?

"Yes Dear, isn't life swell?" Bender mimes the parents kissing, placing a smile on everyone's face before he pretends to punch the mother, wiping the smiles away. It's not that funny anymore.

"You can stop now, John," Luis says, but is only ignored.

"Alright, what about your family?" Andrew questions.