Chapter 11: " I hate you!"

Lui's P.O.V

 " It's like me," I look away from Andrew to see Brian looking down. He glances up to see us all looking at him before continuing, " you know, with my grades...like, when I, when I step outside myself kinda, and when I look in at myself you know? And I see me and I dojn't like what I see, I really don't."

 " How come you don't like yourself Johnson?" I question, " What's wrong with you?"

 " 'Cause I'm stupid...'cause I'm failing shop. See we had this assignment, to make the ceramic elephant, and um...and we had eight weeks to do it and we're s'posed to, and it was like a lamp, and when you pull the trunk the light was s'posed to go on...my light didn't go on, I got a F on it. Never got a F in my life... When I signed up, you know, for the course I mean. I thought I was playing it real smart, you know. 'Cause I thought, I'll take shop, it'll be such an easy way to maintain my grade point average..."

 " Why'd you think it'd be easy Johnson?"

 " Have you seen some of the dopes that take shop?"

 " Me and Lui take shop," Bender intervenes, his grip tightening, " you must be a fuckin' idiot!"

 " I'm a fuckin' idiot because I can't make a lamp?"

 " No, you're a genius because you can't make a lamp..."

 " What do you know about Trigonometry?"

 " I could care less about Trigonometry."

 " Bender, did you know without Trigonometry there'd be no engineering?"

 " Without lamps, there'd be no light!"

 " Okay we get you two! Neither one of you is any better than the other fucking one. God..."

 " I can write with my toes! I can also eat, brush my teeth..."

 " With your feet?"

 " ...play Heart and Soul on the piano-"

 " Which was the weirdest yet coolest thing I ever saw you do Alli." She looks over at me, a small smile with a light ruby color crossing her face before looking down.

 " I can make spaghetti!"

 " Andrew, how about you?"

 " I can...uh...tape all your buns together... How about you Luis?"

 " I can't do shi-"

 " Lies," Bender intervenes, " She draw anything and fix any car." I feel my face heat up from the attention given. " I wanna see what Claire can do!"

 " I can't do anything."

 " Everybody can do something Princess."

 " There's one thing I can do, no forget it, it's way too embarrassing."

 " C'mon Princess. You seen Wild Kingdom? That guy's been doing it for three decades now."

 " Okay, but you have to swear to God you won't laugh...I can't believe I'm actually doing this.." She take her lipstick out and pops it open, putting between her breasts, making me raise my brow. She somehow applies add the lipstick to her lips, looking pretty good.

 Everyone claps, but I keep mine slow, sarcasm just intertwined in them without speaking as I continue when everyone stops before speaking.

 " That was perfect Princess. My image of you has totally blown!"