two (edited)

Awkward silence emerges as the students start to get comfy for the next eight hours. Luis messes with Bender's bandana wrapped around his ankle, her mind elsewhere at the moment. She's pulled from her thoughts from a loud snapping sound, making her turn to see Allison biting her nails.

Lui reacts with the quirk of her lips. Her smile grows even wider as she looks at Bender, finding him with a look of bewilderment.

Moments pass before Allison looks up from her nails, taking notice of the eyes on her. Allison responds silently, sticking her hand back in her mouth and biting off another nail.

" You keep eating your hand and you're not gonna be hungry for lunch." She reacts by spitting a nail towards the trouble makers.

" I've seen you before you know," Bender states, pointing at her.

Luis' mind wanders some more, her nails picking at the scab on the top of her knees. She moves her hands when Bender takes his feet from her lap, but continues picking at the wound. The dry blood is picked away slowly, a sharp pain running through her as she picks the edges of the scab. Despite this, she admires the crimson, thick liquid escaping the open wound, color of red wine.

She jumps momentarily, the sound of crumpling paper, enough to take Lui from the maze inside her head. Looking over, Lui finds Bender crumples up his paper, before chucking it at Claire and Andrew. Both acknowledge it, but continue to ignore them.

A look of sadness takes goes over Bender's face, his bottom lip pushed out into a small pout. Luis rolls her eyes playfully. Staring a second too long, their eyes connect before Luis looks away, giving a quiet cough to soften the rosiness of her cheeks.

Quickly, Luis forms a paper ball, and takes the gum from her mouth, and places it on the paper. Closing one eye, she aims for a few moments before throwing it.

Claire raises a brow, feeling something stuck to her back. Turning her head, she finds a paper ball attached with gum stuck to her. A shriek escapes her, the prep moving frantically. Despite her reaction, Luis and Bender find it amusing, the two grinning like children, quiet laughter passing their lips.

" I can't believe this is really happening to me," Princess grumbles aloud.

" Oh shit!" Bender exclaims. Luis jumps once more, however, Bender ignores it, continuing. " What're we s'posed to do if we hafta' take a piss?" he wonders aloud, creating a small smile on his friend's face while doing so.

" Please..." Princess mutters, turning in her seat.

He then says, " If you gotta go..." before unzipping his pants. Luis raises a brow, giving a low whistle, going with the gimmick.

" Hey, you're not urinating here man!" Andrew orders.

" What's wrong with seeing a python?" Luis whines, disapproval covering her face. Bender side-eyes her, a look glazing his eyes before Andrew speaks again.

" You whip it out and you're dead before the first drop hits the floor!"

Bender responds by zipping up his pants, leaning over the table, and admitting, " You're pretty sexy when you get angry." He lets a growl escapes his lips before standing up, walking out from behind his table.

 " Hey, homeboy," he points at Brian. "Why don't you go close that door. We'll get the prom queen and firecracker over here impregnated!" Luis can only chuckle quietly, eyeing Bender up and down, as he does the same with her.

" Hey." Bender ignores him, keeping his gaze on me. His signature smirk grows when Lui looks away, her breathing growing shallow as she does so. " Hey!" Bender finally looks back at the jock, letting out an annoyed, " What?"