so much for are ever after (Genderbent fanfic)

Summery:Hunter C. Was confronted by the other Hunters and some other kids about his relationship with Vincent, he denies everything but no one believes him so he throws Vincent under the bus

"who are you!? Where  is the boy  who said I was the boy who said I was his soulmate cuz it sure as hell is not you!!" Vincent yelled as his eyes starting to tear up "Vince i'm... I'm sorry, but I have something at this school and I can't give that up" he said as watch the boy burst into tears. " you were my Escape, you slew all my Giants  and ignored all your own..." Vincent paused for second "You are not the Hunter I know, Your just some straight acting coward!!" he Yelled, Hunter glared at Vincent "who are you to blame this all on me!? Your the one went ahead and changed the rules!" Hunter said as he grabbed Vincents shirt and pulled him closer " Put away the fairy tales dumbass. The clock is striking midnight and not all Tales have happy endings!" Hunter pushed Vincent causing him to fall "we can't keep pretending that it's all going to work out you know why Vince!? Cuz there's no such thing as Heroes who are queer!" Hunter said. There was a long pause, Vincent got up and dusted himself off, his eyes were red and puffy from crying " so much for are ever after" "Vincent promise you wont say anything to anyone"

(I was feeling very angsty today)