bad boy~ (Genderbent AU)

Summary: IDK how to describe this so just read it

"wow i can't believe you and Hunter have been dating for a whole year" Mac said as he Looked over at Vincent, Vincent smiled a bit and nodded "heh yep, I guess he's just attracted to my bad boy charm" He said with a slight smirk. Chandler snickered, Vincent looked over at his boyfriend "whats so funny?" he asked "heh sorry I love you Vince but you are not a bad boy" Chandler said, Duke (who was sitting next to Chandler) nodded "Hunters right Vincent" duke said "lets face it dude, your nothing but A Goody Two-Shoes" Chandler said with a smile. Vincent paused for a second then smirked, he leaned over the table, grabbed Chandlers shirt and dragged him closer to his face "then Maybe you should teach me, mister bad boy~" he said, Duke rolled His eyes "sooo are y'all going to fuck on the table here at Burger King or..?" he said as he put a fry in his mouth. Chandler and Vincent went bright red, As they walked out Vincent put his hoodie up and pulled the strings so you couldn't see his face and Chandler covered his face with his letterman jacket "you guys can't stay like all day" Mac said as he looked over at the pair "yes we can..."

(this was so stupid and i'm sorry that i have brought it into the world)