| chapter three |

A few hours later, at about one, the doctor came in and told me I had hypothermia (I knew it), and my brother did as well. The hospital had to contact my father, who is now on his way to pick up my brother.
But, for now, I sit on the hospital bed with Cas and Sam sitting in the same spots they were a few hours ago. Dean was still nowhere to be found. So, I asked.
"Where's Dean?" I ask, looking up at Sam.
"I don't know." Sam shrugs. "He might be hanging out in the parking lot." I shrug my shoulders and shift in the hospital bed. Bored. I've never liked hospitals, who does, they weirded me out.
"Uh, did the doctor say I could leave?" I look awkwardly around the room. Cas looks up from his hands at me.
"Shouldn't you wait? With your sibling?" He asks. I lean back on the bed and nod.
"Yeah." I yawn and arch my back, something that comes with yawning for me, and Sam stands up from his chair.
"I'm gonna go find Dean." He points toward the door.
"Alright." I smile at him. "Thank you, Sam. Tell Dean that too." I say, even though I don't want to thank Dean for anything.
"I will." Sam smiles sweetly at me and leaves the room.
"Thank you, Cas." I look over at him and smile.
"Thank you?" He cocks his head sideways.
"Yeah. Thank you. And.. is Cas short for anything?" I smile and my eyes start to close.
"You're welcome, Sage. And, yes. Castiel." Cas stands up right as sleep starts to take over. "Good night." I feel a wave of warmth and sleep takes over.