The Performance

A/N: This idea just suddenly popped in my mind and hey why not make it.

I'm sorry if the song is in Japanese. Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Characters in the video is at follows:

Kiba-Shino-Shika-Sasuke-Naruto-(Y/N)-Choji-Lee-Neji

The clothes that (Y/N) and the gang will wear for the performance but in different colors

The clothes that (Y/N) and the gang will wear for the performance but in different colors. So, lets get on with the chapter! :)

(Y/N)'s POV:

It was another week of hell, well, for me at least. It was a Wednesday night I was in my bedroom sitting on a chair facing at my study table. After that "little" incident that happened which luckily I'm still standing with both of my feet, alive and well. I was working with tons of school work at my study table, papers all scattered around everywhere, wanting to make it to the deadline for my homework. You can see my (E/C) eyes already dropping, tiredness and stress all written on my face, but I manage to finish just in time for me to head to bed. I quickly dive on my bed and headed to sleep.

~The next day~

I was on my desk, face down and wanting to get some sleep, but the fangirls were there not letting me to do it. 'I really hate this.' I thought furiously and lifted my head, the girls were in shock as they saw my (H/C) hair was all messy, and my (E/C) orbs were half open showing some visible bags underneath them. The girls were bowing down at me saying how sorry they are and left.

"Pulling an all nighter are we?" Sasuke said as I let out a yawn not looking at him directly. "You should sleep early you know." Naruto said as I saw him walking towards me and placed his head on my shoulder. "Yeah yeah I know. But the homeworks kept piling up." I said as I yawn again, hearing the bell ring the students went on their respective seats. Seeing Kakashi walking in, I sit up and listens to the lesson.

"And before I leave I have an important announcement." Kakashi said as I lay my head down, didn't even bother listening to him as I drift off to sleep.

Naruto's POV:

(Y/N) is sleeping while Kakashi-sensei is talking, but he doesn't seem so bothered with it. Guess he knew about (Y/N) being tired from the homeworks he left for a week. Yup that incident happened 2 weeks ago and we had to stay at the hospital for a week to keep (Y/N) in check.

"The Music Festival is a week away and this year, all the boys in the academy are required to perform on stage." he said as my eyes went wide and looked at him. "It should be a group of 9 so I think I should name them now." he continued as my heart skip a beat for that moment. 'No, I doubt that I'll get pick. I have high hopes for it.' I thought as a smirk was making its way on my cheeks.

"Alright, as I call your names please stand up." he said as I wait for the moment of truth. "Kiba, Shino, Shikamaru." he started and the 3 stands up, making me smile a little. "Lee, Choji, Neji." he continued and the 3 stood up. 'No way he is going to pick me' I thought and my smile grew wide. "Lastly, Sasuke, (Y/N), and Naruto." my smile was all gone after my name got called. 'Why...' I thought as the 3 of us stand and I sulk on my desk.