Catching Up

(Y/N)'s POV:

I hear the sound of my alarm going off, groaning a little bit and turned it off. "Stupid clock, can't I get some sleep around here!" I said as I sat up and yawned, rubbing my (E/C) eyes. It was 7 in the morning and its Saturday which means no school. I got up and heads to my bathroom doing my bathroom routine. I took a bath, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and combed and styled my (H/C) eventually settling a (Hair Style) just to mix it up a bit. I walk out of my bathroom and get dressed, I was wearing a plain (F/C) shirt throwing in some (2nd F/C) jacket, jeans, and a pair of (3rd F/C) sneakers. I look at the mirror and completely satisfy with my outfit, walking out of my room.

I head downstairs and to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I was greeted by Naruto who is surprisingly woke up earlier than usual. "Morning (Y/N)-nii!" he exclaimed as he waves his hand eventually waving back. "Morning otouto." I said and as I get a cup of ramen and pouring some hot water in it. "I didn't know you eat ramen." Naruto said as I sit on the chair, showing a small smile. "Well, I grew fond of eating it while I was in (Fave Country)." I said ruffling his hair, chuckling a little bit. He chuckled back and sighed, looking at my (E/C) orbs meeting his oceanic blue eyes. "I sure you still remember the promise you made." he said as I nod, remembering every single word I said. "Good, cause I have it all planned out." he said proudly as I smile and eats my ramen.

3rd Person POV:

Naruto was pulling (Y/N) down the road, heading to the nearby park where they would start their day. Naruto headed to the playground first, since they have fond memories about it.

Naruto's POV:

I smiled as I pulled (Y/N) to the playground, we do share some great and not so great memories here. Like the time Kiba had to chase down Akamaru to the park asking for me and (Y/N)'s help, or like the time that I first ride my bike without my training wheels, since I want to be like him, riding his bike without it. I eventually cringed at that memory since the outcome was really bad.

I smiled and looked at the playground, seeing no one is around since it was still early. I quickly ran to the swings, I sit down and started to swing. (Y/N) eventually followed me and goes behind the back helping me push. "We used to come here when we were little. You always play the puppy dog eyes card on me, begging that I help you push on the swing." he chuckled a bit not long after I start to chuckle as well. "Yeah I remember, and you would always give me the do-I-have-too look, but knowing I got the upper hand always." I said snickering a bit as (Y/N) stopped pushing and I get up. "That was only one time!" he said in defence as I let out a chuckle.

After the swings I decided to take (Y/N) for a walk in the park, he gladly accepted it and started to walk around the park. As the wind blows, I look at (Y/N) who looks the same everyday, only difference is his hair swaying against the wind. He look back at me and smile which I returned happily. Couple of moments later, as we walk along the pathway heading outside the park, we saw Sasuke and Shikamaru sitting on a park bench. "Oi dobe." Sasuke says as I twiched a little bit, Shikamaru groanand and (Y/N) chuckled a bit. "You still call him like that Sasuke?" he teased him a bit, but Sasuke replied with a 'hn'. "Well, since you're both here, lets go to the mall." (Y/N) said and quickly the two boys stood up, heading to the mall.

3rd Person POV:

The 4 boys went to the mall to spend some time, Naruto was on (Y/N)'s back, complaining how tired he was from the walk while (Y/N) protested, Sasuke was looking at (Y/N) and Naruto, scolding how Naruto is annoying and giving his brother a hard time, while Shikamaru just agreed with him.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Get down dobe! You're making your brother tired!" Sasuke yelled at Naruto but I looked at him and smiled. "Its fine Sasuke, I can manage." I said as Shikamaru just sighed. "Troublesome." he simply said, glad he didn't change all those years. Naruto got down and stared at Sasuke. "I am sick and tired of you Sasuke!" he yelled as me and Shikamaru looked at both of them. I got this weird feeling that there is a lightning bolt forming at the stare down, I shrugged it off and continue to look at the both of them. I just sighed and Shikamaru looked at him. "Naruto, stop staring him like that. You're so troublesome." he said as Naruto huffs and for a split second someone who is in a rush bump me. I made contact to Naruto and the figure said sorry. I sighed and as I look at the both of them again, I couldn't help to let out a chuckle. Naruto and Sasuke kissing! My eyes couldn't believe at what I saw even Shikamaru couldn't believe either. The two of them break away with a look of disgust at each other. They were spitting and brushing their tongue at the process. "Dobe!" "What was that for Teme!" they both start to fight until I sighed and get in between them. "Alright that's enough." I said as the two broke away and Sasuke started to leave with Shikamaru. Wow, its just one day has passed and my day is getting interesting by the minute. I patted Naruto's shoulder and smiled, heading home as well.

We were walking the sidewalk, well me of course since Naruto fell asleep on my back again. I didn't pay attention to it since I missed doing this to him. After a couple of minutes later, I reached our house and walks inside, heading to Naruto's room. I laid him down, tucking him in since he isn't gonna wake up soon. I head down to the living room and called for pizza and soon enough I found myself eating it. It was a little late than usual, I walk up to my room, changing my clothes into my pyjamas and heads to sleep not even noticing that a familiar blond boy slid its way into my covers and sleeps with me.