15

No pov

Zuko realised what he was doing and pushed his ex girlfriend mai. He grabbed mai's wrist and dragged her outside he went to take a step and realised he had stepped on something he stepped back and looked down.

He saw his journal he had given katara..... his heart constricted at the thought of her name. There was a note attached.

"Dear zuko,
When I read some of the entry's in this book i believed I was being too hard. I sailed on a stupid fucking boat of the better part of the week to get back to you and tell you how sorry I was. How I wanted to be with you to embrace my feelings.

That was stupid. Because as soon as I got back here I felt the pain. The pain was worse then the catacombs my heart all but exploded. When I saw who you were with just proved my point you never wanted me all you want is mai after all this is the second time you have done anything like this with her.

You won't have to worry though I'll be finding a way to dull the pain then we'll be able to be with others and we will never see each other ever again.

Tell iodoh he can have the tea shop tell him that the best kept secrets are safest kept close.

I really thought that you meant what you said. I thought you were different but you just proved that none of those things are true.

Goodbye ,
Katara."

Zuko could see the faded tears on the page while his were still trapped in his eyes. He was slowly braking down into a pile of nothing.

Katara has instructed the captain to sail to the middle of the divided world I gathered my things and dived into the water after a month of sailing and practice of my power after the drug was out or still in my system. I then asked the captain to drug me and I would work threw the drug to took weeks but I finally concurred the drug.