12

Katara

"5/5/09
I have been looking all over the world for the avatar since I was 10 and my father declared to earn my honour back I had to deliver him the avatar.  My uncle had been like my father since I was kicked out of the fire nation he was always saying all I needed was the right girl to settle down with. I never put much stock on it you know 'reclaiming my honour' by shagging a pretty girl. That all changed the moment I set eyes on a southern water tribe member a girl who looked to be 15 to my 17. She was breathe taking absolutely stunning as my eyes skimmed over her making my hands jealous. I say her hands moving and start to move some of the ice Around her.

I couldn't bare the thought of her being harmed by any fire nation. I was about to turn my guards attention else where when the prince of the southern water tribe him self showed up and telling the girl not to I immediately feel jealous by the way he touching her but that's when I realised that's his sister and I'm in love with her.

Then the avatar makes his grand entrance and disappears with both katara and sokka "

Tears fall down my face as I realise he's never lied to me not once and I basically have been the only cause of my own and my soul bounds pain. I go back to the caption and basically force him to turn around and go back to zuko. The thought of everything I wanted could be mine and I never believed that he could ever want me. I sat down and read a new entry.

"18/07/10
After months of finding people who were willing to talk finally told me where she will be. Ba sing se in their crystal catacombs. I've heard all the rumours about the catacombs and can't help but wish we could be.

I finally made it to the city to see oppa landing. I hurried to the catacombs to surprise her. I only Waited a few hours for her but If I had to I'd wait all of time for her. When she saw me and our eyes locked there was indescribable magic I could feel it binding us together and making us one I could feel all her wants, desires I could feel everything.

It was unlike anything I had ever felt. I was stunned I saw her retreat from my view. I remained motionless until somebody preferably katara kissed me I kissed back at first and when I opened my eyes to see mai I pushed her away and searched for katara but couldn't find her anywhere in the city. I tried using the bond but I was so new to it I had no Idea how to even try. I only knew one thing for sure...... katara has left the city and I know it's all my fault. "

That entry was worse than the first it made me see what a fool I was I used my water bending to make the ship sail faster  I just hope we get there soon.