8

Zuko

Seeing her cry like that broke my heart. I never wanted this but I had to make her see that I love her that I was only interested in the avatar after I saw her, but yeah at first the avatar was my ticket to redemption and happiness when I saw her trying to demonstrate some water bending. She looked so beautiful so striking so....iridescent totally one of a kind.

Her eyes started to get heavy I quickly jumped threw the window catching her before her head hit the hard desk and possibly causing her more injuries that could be nipped in the bud before they even happened to her. 

I took her to my own private cabin. It is secluded and nobody around for miles. It's just miles and miles of trees and fruit plantations. There are flowers my mother planted when I was a child she also started the plantations. I place katara on the bed and sit in the chair infrount of the fire place.

Katara
After taking a sip of the water I felt woosy like I was going to fall over. Eventually I blacked out and dreamt of what I always do a world where.... zuko and I can be together. But so far it hasn't come true.

My dreams wrapped me in a blanket of comfort, eventually my warmth started to disappear and I started to shutter awake until I felt a cushioning underneath me and something warm envelop me before a pleasurable burning lit up my forehead. As sudden as it was there it was gone again. It was gone so fast it felt as though I imagined the whole thing.

I opened my eyes a fraction so I'd be able to see around me. What I saw was nothing familiar but I felt oddly safe and attuned to something in the room not knowing what. I opened my eyes fully and sat up still pulling to blanket around my shoulders to keep me warm. I looked around the room it looked to be a rustic cabin. I gently got off the bed it creaked slightly.

I stilled and waited to see if I could hear anyone coming I then walked to my window near my wardrobe to see I was on the second floor of a large cabin deep in a vineyard by the looks of the trees scattered in front  of the cabin. Whoever must own this vineyard must be loaded and have some connection or could have been a costumer in my cafe. Lord in heaven pleaser my friends find me.