» EXTRAS.01

EXTRAS - WEDDING

"Okay, I can do this. It's just the day where I'm officially going to married. No biggie, right?" Alexa looked over her shoulder, Camila her maid of honor, was fixing her veil, making sure that she wouldn't trip over it.

"Don't tell me after all of the months spent planning that your getting cold feet."

"I'm not. I just can't believe that I'm getting married."

"Better believe it because your about to be someone's wife in thirty minutes."

"Please someone give me a glass of wine."

-

"How did it feel when you and Amelia got married?" Bill adjusted his tie, his feet kept on tapping the floor. With just one look you could tell that the man was nervous, from the sweaty forehead down to his fiddling hands.

"I was excited that I'll finally see her walk the aisle and wear a wedding gown." Alexander tossed a box of tissue at the direction of his brother.

"How do I calm myself?"

"First, what's bothering you so much that you can't keep still?"

"It's because I know that she deserves so much better than me. How did I managed to get someone so perfect?"

"Well, she said yes to your proposal so that's saying something." Alexander nonchalantly said.

"That's true." Bill sighed deeply, in an attempt to make the atmosphere lighter Alexander lightly shook Bill in order to gain his attention.

"Well, the wedding is about to start, wanna go to before your fiance thinks you abandoned her?" A chuckle rose from Bill's chest, making him feel at ease for the moment. Hopefully he wouldn't stammer in front of her like he normally would.

As Alexa marched on the aisle, Bill couldn't stop himself from tearing up. It was obvious from Alexa's worried expression that she noticed this too. She let out a shaky breath as she stood in front of him. He took her hands and smiled. She was already having trouble keeping herself from crying.

It was time for them to say their vows, they faced each other and held hands.

"The day I first realized that I love you was when you and I did our interviews, it felt different because every time I looked into your eyes my heart would beat faster than usual." Alexa chuckled remembering the days when they first met. “You have changed my life for the better. I know you’ll continue to change my life as we grow together. I love you so much.”

He reached a hand up and wiped away her tears, though he had his own streaming down his cheeks.

"When I first met you, it was purely accidental as I wasn't allowed to interact with the others. You saw me with the full costume on and what intrigued me was you weren't afraid, you'd just say hey and walked away." Bill sighed deeply and slipped on the ring on her finger. "As the years go by you still manage to surprise in little ways and I’m so lucky to have you in my life. I love you more than anything, Alexa Dean-Skarsgård."

The guests were now drying their tears, moved forward by their vows. Finn and Jack patted each others backs as they were sobbing.

"You may now kiss the bride."

They leaned in at the same time. Their lips met in a sweet and loving kiss. Their friends and family hollered excitedly. Alexa broke the kiss, laughing a little. Bill smiled and rested his forehead against hers.

"I can't wait for our honeymoon Missus Skarsgård."

"You're gonna have to wait for that Mister Skarsgård."

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, I have missed writing for Alexa and Bill. I'm planning to post another extra chapter soon, it's gonna drop when you least expect it.

Spon: If you want to see these two, they'll have cameos in my Alexander Skarsgård book but they aren't married there yet.