» vii.REAL LIFE

REAL LIFE - LAST DAY

It had been months since the filming began and now the last scene is to be shot, fittingly it's the final battle scene between the losers club and Pennywise down in the sewers.

The casts has been taking pictures all day since this was one of the few moments all of them and even Bill were on the same set. Alexa's face looks beaten up; thanks to the power of make-up, with some fake bruises and blood running down from her temples to her cheeks.

"I feel and look like crap" She looked at the photo that Andy took and noticed that Bill was in the background wearing the whole Pennywise costume.

"If it makes you feel any better, you're not the one who's gonna terrorize kids and try to kill them" Bill steadily creeped up to her side, almost scaring her.

"Even on the last day of shooting, you still scare the shit out of me"

"Not my fault you're a scaredy cat"

"I still can't believe you play a murderous clown" Bill was gonna utter a reply but was interrupted with Andy's yelling.

"Okay guys, this is the last time that we're going to shoot and I just wanted to say how much it's been a delight to work with you all"
Alexa fanned her face and made some exaggerated crying faces, Bill nudged her arm as he tried to hold in his laughter.

The filming took them hours to complete after countless takes but they are finally finished. They didn't even realised that the day passed and it was already early morning. Hugs were given, the "I'll miss yous and see you laters" were said and now all of them are in their hotel room. Scratch that they were in Alexa's hotel room playing spin the bottle.

"Y'all should go to bed it's like 3 in the morning" Jaeden shook his head along with the rest.

"You're no fun" Jack grabbed the bottle and passed it to Sophia

"Yeah, this is why you're our mom" Sophia added

"Join us in for one round, come on mom." Finn stressed on the last word.
Alexa got up from her place and sat in the small circle between her friends.

"Okay, but after this round you'll go to bed." They nodded, Sophia spun the bottle and it landed on Alexa.

"That's unfair, you guys planned this."

"We don't control the bottle." Jack muttered

"Truth or Dare, Alexa?"

"Dare" Sophia grinned and it made Alexa feel uneasy

"What are you gonna make me do kiddos?"

"Give me your phone." Sophia stretched out her hand and Alexa gave it to her unwillingly.

"You better not do something dumb with my phone."

"Done, and now I'm gonna sleep." She returned Alexa's phone and left the room. The other's soon followed and Alexa can't help and feel cheated.

"Wow, I can't believe I got tricked by children."

She opened her phone and checked the recently used app was her messenger. This can't be good

To: TWISTY🎈

Wanna go on a
date with me?
PLEASE IGNORE
THAT. IT WAS A
DARE

LMAO i knew it,
don't worry it's
cool
what was the
dare though?

Give my phone
to Sophia

Aww, i thought
it was to confess
your real feelings
to me

don't flatter
yourself

I wouldn't go on
a date with you

You wouldn't?

Unless you want
me to
(messege drafted)
Nah

WYM???

just go to sleep
it's 4 am, i want
to sleep too

DUDE, DON'T LEAVE
ME HANGING
seen
BILL
BILL
JFC