» xii.REAL LIFE

REAL LIFE - CONAN

It was first day of the promotion for IT and it started with Alexa and Bill's interview with Conan. Alexa was in Bill's dressing out of boredom since her make-up is done.

"I can't believe I got stuck babysitting you for a week." he sent her a playful glare, lightly nudging her.

"I can't believe you're making fun of my age, isn't it supposed to be the other way around?"

"It's because of your reaction, it brings me joy."

A knock on the door was heard, turning both of their heads to where the sound originated.

"You guys are on in 10 minutes"

Bright lights, applause and even some screaming were heard the moment he announced Bill's and Alexa's name.

"The thing about this production is that while the kids were free to post whatever they like; as long as it didn't spoil anything, the two of you were mostly kept in the dark, especially Alexa's character."

"Yeah, as someone who likes to post every significant thing about her day on social media, it was tough to not do it. I had to get permission from Andy; our nice, wonderful and talented director, to see if I can post the picture. Like the one where Bill is wearing a full Pennywise make-up, he said that I should crop the picture to make his appearance be more of a mystery."

"To be honest, I'm not really active on social media so it wasn't a problem for me."

"Oh right, because this guy is the type of person you give your phone to and when you get it back storage is full of  their face."

"I've actually seen that photo and it really intrigued me, do you got any other moments that you weren't able to share?"

"Our first meeting?" The two of them choked in their laughter remembering when they first met.

"It was SOOO amazing, like it made me fall in love with him hard."

"I think they started shooting about 2 months without me because they didn't want the kids to know who I am but Alexa ruined it for herself."

"I got lost in set because I was looking for a restroom when I saw him with the costume on in this narrow hallway, and he must've sensed that I was there so he turned around then it was just awkward silence."

"I was just in the costume, no make-up or prosthetics and after that we became friends."

"You know rumours say that you and Bill get too friendly on set, is that true?"

"First of all, we barely act friendly with each other. He always teases me about my age.

"What do you mean about that?"

"He says that I'm the same age as children mentally and physically."

"Well, it's true is it not?"

"But you're younger!"

"I'll just have to wait till he reaches thirty so that I can get my revenge."

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"That was fun, I remembered when I first did interviews I want to forget those days."

"Why?"

"Because I stuttered a lot and would get nervous."

"You better get prepared, we got another interview in 30 minutes."

"Since when did you become my manager?"

"Shut up"

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"Hi, this guy beside me is Bill Skarsgård."

"And she's Alexa Dean"

"And today we're going to play this or that."

Roman Godfrey or Pennywise

"So it's between a vampire and a child eating monster from another universe, gee that's a hard question."

"To be fair, Roman did do some bad stuffs."

"I'll pick Roman because vampires are sexy."

IT cast or Riverdale cast

"You cannot do this to me!"

"You have to answer it!"

"Fine, Riverdale but only because of Cam."

"I don't believe you."

"Your life"

"The kids are going to be so mad at me when they watch this."

Alexander Skarsgård or Bill Skarsgård

"I knew they would do this"

"Uhh, obviously Bill"

"Don't you ever hesitate when you're asked again."

"Okay, dad"

"Lets move on, this is interesting"

Happy Birthday Alexa Dean!

"Aw you guys, I didn't expect this at all."

"I didn't even know it was your birthday."

"It's gonna be in two days"

"Are you gonna have a party?"

"Heck yeah"

"Am I invited?"

"Heck no"

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

A/N — i love these two so much. Thanks for 1k+ reads