» xx.ARTICLE

ARTICLE - HINTS?

[HOT] CAST OF 'IT' HINTS TWO OF ITS STARS TO BE DATING?

It looks like love was in the air on the set of the phenomenal horror movie 'IT' seeing as two of its main actors Bill and Alexa get a little too close for it to be considered as just being friends.

The rumors started after production shortly began as Alexa started posting photos of her with the cast and while this is seemingly innocent, people cannot help wish for them to be together because of their chemistry off set was purely adorable.

Jack Dylan Grazer, who played Eddie Kaspbrak recently stated in an interview "Bill was scary when we're filming, especially with the whole clown get up all of us would get creeped out but what's more creepy is Alexa laughing whenever she would see him in the Pennywise costume and when she does that, the scene would just go in to a bundle of laughter because Bill would try so hard to scare her."
But that's not all the proof we got, in an interview with Chosen Jacobs he revealed that "Before a scene would be shot, Bill would always be found near Alexa's side; although we were supposed to be keeping our distance with him, they always seem to be stuck to the bone."

    If Bill and Alexa decided to come out to the world as a couple, it looks like they would only receive praises as the fans beg them to be together. Let's just keep our fingers crossed for now.

RELATED STORIES

    » NEW TEASER PHOTO FOR RIVERDALE SEASON 2

    » WILL BUGHEAD SURVIVE THE NEW SEASON OF RIVERDALE?

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

A/N: Looks like the press are after their ass. Yikes