#1 - "Please, Jungkook!"

Start from the beginning

But most importantly, he's also Taehyung's childhood friend but both of them won't tell anybody about it. It's their secret and most likely private and confidential. The only thing he chided him about is Jungkook. "Don't worry about Jungkookie, Tae. He's mostly as harmless as he could be and practically a cute little nochu. Have some trust in him."

"Call in EXO mafia, NCT mafia, GOT7 mafia, BLACKPINK mafia, Big Bang ma..." and Jungkook listed on more as he started to walk away.

Taehyung stared at the cold man in front of him. He never heard anything about Jungkook's life before he took Taehyung in. Well, to say Taehyung is happy to know about it, is not a statement.

This is not the Jeon Jungkook he knew and loved. This man is... a monster. A monster so huge made by a rage of deadliness that no one should approach.

Taehyung shivered in cold fear when Jungkook looked over his shoulder with a blank cold stare. "I hope you're happy that you wouldn't be seeing me for a few days... or maybe weeks. Well, if I'm dead, I'm sure you'll be much happier. I'll make sure not to return just for you."

Taehyung wanted to say something but Yoongi stopped him. "Don't. The punishment he will be giving if you do is going to be much more painful than it already is. He just needs time. You may see him as a cold and cruel monster but you don't know what he went through to become what he is now. Trust me... You will be stumped over even more than you are now if you know the whole story, Taehyungie."

Taehyung bowed his head down in shame, tears dwelled when he felt his heart breaks for and of the man who left for a battle to save those who helped raise him over the past few years. If Jungkook dies, Taehyung would be free but he wouldn't know that Taehyung didn't hate him at all and in fact, Taehyung's feelings are the opposite of it.

"Tell him..." Taehyung croaked. "That I'm sorry and please come back to me safely. I have something important to say."

Hoseok rubbed his hand up and down Taehyung's back for comfort. Yoongi smile crooked, knowingly. "I will, Tae." he promised, ruffling the kid's hair slightly before turning towards his boyfriend. "Be safe, Yoon. Make sure you're not injured while you fight and try not to be killed there." Hoseok kissed him on the lips sweetly. "I will, my precious. I'll make sure of it." Yoongi said in confidence.

"Love you!" Hoseok shouted when Yoongi walked away from the huge living room of Jungkook's castle-like mansion. Yoongi waved without looking back as he closed the door behind him, leaving a depressed, sobbing Taehyung and a worried Hoseok.

Meanwhile for Jungkook, after a few hours of planning, they had been grouped and move towards the familiar territory in silence. They prepared everything by the day and by the time midnight arrives, they plan started to roll. Jungkook nodded at Yoongi in affirmative before signaling everyone to move to their stations and do their job.

And Jungkook only hopes for the best results.

Before Jungkook could walk along with them, Yoongi hold him back with a serious look on his face. "I know you may think I'm making a joke right now about this but I'm not. Taehyung requested me to tell you that he's very sorry and he wants you to come back to him safely because he has something important to tell you. Just so you know... he's sobbing like an insane person when I walked out of your house." Yoongi then patted his shoulder and walked away. "Make sure you call him too." The blonde headed said.

Jungkook hesitated before fishing his phone out and quick dialed his house phone in hopes Taehyung will answer it. "Hello?" After the third ring, Jungkook heard Taehyung's voice croaked a greeting over the phone. His heart throbbed heavily in his chest with guilt for making the elder cry over him. "Taehyung..." Jungkook started and then he heard a sharp intake of breath. "J- Jungkook...?" Taehyung asked, mentally slapping himself for stuttering. He smiled when he heard the other stuttered his name out.