Chapter 12 (Rose POV)

I awoke to the sound of a voice calling me. "Roza."

I immediately opened my eyes to see Dimitri sitting in a chair in front of my bed. I was in a hospital bed. I checked my mouth for my fangs but all I had were my normal teeth and my eyes no longer had the red tinge in them. 

"Am I dreaming? Where am I?" I asked. All I remembered was a bright light and biting Dimitri in my fury.

"Relax Roza, you are a Dhampir again."Dimitri said.

"That's impossible... how did that happen?"I asked.

"I'll explain later. You were out for a whole day. Here, eat this."He said handing me an apple. Then I saw the bandage on his wrist and remembered what I did.

"No, I can't believe I did that to you." I said. I was angry at myself. How could I do that to the man loved with all my heart. I was a monster and now I was worried that I was still a Strigoi inside me.

"Rose, I will love you no matter what. That was just a mistake."He said.

I turned away from him. but he turned his face towards me and caught me in a deep kiss. I couldn't break away from him. I loved him with every inch of my being and that was something that wouldn't change.

"Woah, Guardian Belikov don't attack her right now." I heard Christian call out and we sprung apart. Lissa was standing next to him and was looking between me and Dimitri in shock.

"So it is true."she was smiling. "Glad to see you back."

"Glad to be back."I said with a smile creeping up on my face. She hugged me tightly.

"So little Dhampir how could I miss this little reunion party. I played the most important role in this plan." Adrian came up grinning.

I raised my eyebrow mocking him. "Yeah, Adrian actually played an important role in bringing you back. You wouldn't even be here if he hadn't saved you."said Dimitri.

I kissed Adrian on the cheek,"There, I think that will be enough." I said with a smile.

Adrian blushed and said,"That's more than enough little Dhampir."He was grinning now.

"Let Rose rest before the marks ceremony tomorrow,"said a nurse coming into the room.

They all gave a sad look and left the room and I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------

After I was let out of the hospital I quickly changed and ran to the dining room for the ceremony.

The room was packed with guardians of all sorts and the Moroi.I took my place next to Eddie.

After Dimitri explained what he planned and what role all of them played. I had made a lot of apologies to many different people for different reasons. Lissa and I had sat together and she explained what happened about the bond between us. We discussed this for so long that the nurse had to send her out at one point of time. Even my mother had tears in her eyes when she came to see me after Dimitri and Lissa.

I sat in the stool for the tattoo to be put on the back of my neck. I didn't feel the needle's pricking or hear the speech that Kirova was giving. All I could feel was the happiness reflecting from all those who loved and helped me.

----------------------------------------------

A/N:So that ends my first VA fanfiction. I loved to this fanfiction and I hope that you did too. Please tell me how you liked it and how I could improve it in my next fanfiction. I have a few more VA fanfictions which I will be putting on wattpad very soon so stay tuned.                 I hope you enjoyed this story!