Chapter 9 (Dimitri POV)

Before  I could head back to my room I was stopped by Eddie who was having a slightly worried look on his face."Guardian Belikov, Guardian Hathaway is calling you."he said and quickly went away to his friends.

I raised my eyebrow at first for the fact that he had mentioned Guardian Hathaway thinking that it was Rose for a moment but then realized that Janine was the one here. I slowly turned and walked towards Janine's room wondering what she wanted to speak to me about.

I knocked once and immediately opened it as if she had been waiting at the door for me to show up.

"Well, Janine why have you called me here?"I asked. I was a little impatient to get to my room and set everything up for the attack that we had planned but I kept my face neutral.

"I heard about your little scheme."she said in a carefree voice. I was shocked to hear that at first but I just waited to hear what she had to say."I just wanted to let you know that I support it and I wish for the best to come of it. But a bit of advice, you might want to attack before the marks ceremony for the novices from the battle. You don't want to create a commotion of any sort for Headmistress Kirova and you better take at least one Dhampir  novice which will improve your winning chances."

Her voice sounded just like Rose when she was speaking to me .But she did make a good point.I had been so carried away with the plan for restoring Roza that I had forgotten about the marks ceremony.

"You have a point."I said to her"I'm planning on taking Edison.So you mean to say that we must attack as soon as possible." The marks ceremony was in 3 days so if we had to attack it had to be when the Moroi slept tomorrow.

She gave me a nod in acknowledgement of my understanding. "Please I hope your plan works for my daughter's sake."she said. I looked at her to see the dried tears on her face from the funeral service.

"One thing before I leave, who gave you this information?"I asked.

"Vasilisa told me about it during the service."she said.

I gave a nod and I left the room.

--------------------------------------------------

Before I went back to my own room to finish the planning of this attack I went and told Christian and Adrian about the plan for the time of the event. They both had a similar reaction to the date that I had declared but I had convinced both of them about the importance of doing it quickly. I also told Adrian to meet me in guardian training room in an hour for him to practice.

When I told Eddie about the attack plan and when we were going to actually attack he accepted without a second thought."I'll do anything for Rose after she saved me from the Strigoi back in winter."

I smiled at him and left the room while I texted the Strigoi asking about the address in acceptance of the exchange.He sent me the response almost immediately with the address.He had also added a small statement saying that if there was any funny business they would kill both the heir and me on sight.

So far the plan was coming together perfectly. I went back to my room to rest before I trained Adrian.

--------------------------------------------------