Chapter 6

*Regina's POV*

I slowly sat down in the bathtub filled with warm water, and sighed happily. I smiled and slowly sunk down into the water.
'I wonder where my father is, and what his purpose for me being here was?' I thought to myself as i slowly floated to the top of the water. I laid down, with my eyes closed, for a moment or two before I opened my eyes.
I was met by big browns eyes and screamed. I quickly sat up, covered my chest and pulled my knees to my chest.

"YUMA!!! YOU HENTAI!! GET OUT!!" I yelled. He just smirked and grabbed my arm, trying to pull me out, of the tub. I struggled for moment before I ripped my arm from his big, strong, muscular...WAIT! NO! Stop it!!! I shook the thoughts out of my head, and ripped my arm away from him.
"What do you want?" I asked, harshly. I looked over near the door to the bathroom, noticing Yui standing there. I awkwardly waved are her and looked back to Yuma. He stood there with that stupid smirk on his face.

"Come on. I wanna show you, and the little piggy, something." He says, trying, once again, to pull me out of the tub. I violently thrashed in the water, trying not to show anything, and pulled away.

"HELLO!! I'm clearly naked, if you haven't noticed!!" I yelled.

"Oh, come on. No one cares if you're naked" he said, becoming angrier by the minute.

"Well, I care!! Now GET OUT!!" I finally screamed, angrily. He let out a small 'Tch' and left the bathroom,Yui quickly following behind him, not forgetting to shut the door. I drained the water from the tub and got out. I wrapped the towel around my torso and exited the bathroom. I got out white shorts, a light blue shirt and black converse.
I quickly got dressed and opened my bedroom door, only to find Yuma, and Yui, waiting there for me.

"Ready?"

"Ready"

There were many twists and turns while walking down the halls, until we finally made it to the garden. Yui and I stood in the doorway of the porch doors, as Yuma walked towards the garden. He looked back at us and beckoned us to the garden, then continued to the garden. We shrugged and walked towards the garden.

Yuma handed me a basket, pulled me over to a tomato plant and crouched Down. He started pulling and picking small tomatoes from the plant and put them in the basket.

"Why do you grow food, when vampires don't eat?" I asked, quietly.

"I know we don't eat but, it still taste good" he said, while inspecting one of the small tomatoes.

(I don't really remember the whole flash back, so just pretend that he's already told it. Just for now. Sorry.)

"Here, try this" he says, placing a really small tomato into my mouth. I ate the small tomato and smiled happily, at him. He smiled back and suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist. Leaning close to my ear, Yuma nibbles on it a bit. I blushed, thrashing in his grip, standing up and ran to the porch doors.
I ran into the living room and sat down on the couch, rethinking what in the world just happened. I sighed and covered my face with my hands.
I quickly lifted my head up when I heard footsteps approach me. I sighed when I realized it was just Yui. I got up off the couch and walked over to her. As she neared me, I noticed she was stumbling a bit and ran over to help her stand. I was about to ask what happen but then, I saw the two fang bites in her neck. I sighed sadly, and helped her up to her room.

After stumbling up the stairs a bit, we finally made it to her room. I opened the door and laid her on the bed. I threw the blanket over her and walked out of her room.

I slowly walked to my room, opening the door and slid down it. I pulled my legs to my chest and thought about Yuma. 'Why did he do that?' I thought/asked myself as I looked up at my window. I shook my head, stood up and walked over to lay on my bed.

"Hey-"

I screamed and fell off my bed as I turned to around to Yuma. He covered his ears and gave me an irritated look. I sighed and also gave him an irritated look. I got up off the floor and laid on my bed, again.

"Mind if I sleep with you tonight?" He asked. I could tell he had that stupid smirk on his face. I mumbled a 'No' into my pillow but, I felt the bed dip and I could tell he laid down anyway. I sighed into the pillow and turned away from him. I got under the covers and closed my eyes. Arms quickly wrapped around my waist and a head was placed in the crook of my neck.
'Great. Just great' I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

_____________________________

So, Hi....
I know I haven't been updated for awhile and that's mostly because, I haven't really been on Wattpad all that much. I apologize for that and I hopped you liked this chapter and I'll try to update more.
☺️☺️☺️☺️
-Luna