Chapter 2

*Regina POV*

"Regina" I here a strict voice say my name. I open my eyes to see Reiji. "Good morning...or Goodnight" I say giggling softly. Reiji sighs "please come down for our mouthy dinner party" he says adjusting his glasses. I smile "okay" I say as he leaves. I sigh and get out of my bed and walk to my bathroom. I fix my hair into a ponytail and put on some black pants and a white shirt. I smile and walk downstairs to got eats

(Time skip)

I got downstairs to see everyone at the table. I go around the table and sit between Subaru and Shu. I look over to Shu and see that he's just listening to music. I sigh and start to eat my food. I glance up for a moment to see you staring at me. I awkwardly wave at her, which snaps her out of her trance. I smile and continue to eat. "Regina?" I hear my name being called. I look over to see kanato looking at me. "Teddy wants to know if you would like to have a tea party with us." Kanato says smiling. I smile and nod. 'He's so cute and creepy...but cute' I think to myself. I look over to my right and stare at Subaru. I grab a strand of his white hair and stare at it. "What the H*ll are you doing?!" He snapped, as I let go of his hair. "Regina, those aren't very good manners" Reiji scolds me. "Sorry, your hair was just so interesting to look at...and it's very soft" I say smiling. Subaru blushes and continues to eat. "Fufu~ Doll-Chan~" I hear Laito say. I look behind me to see him there. I smile and take his fedora off his head and put it on my head. "Doll-Chan~ That's rude~". He fake pouts. "I like your hat" I say and tip it slightly. He smirks and takes his fedora back. "Laito, please sit down" Reiji says. "Yes, Sir~" he says and sits back in his chair.

Once I was done eating I picked up my plate and took it to the kitchen to I could wash it off. At this point everyone was gone. I walks out to get everyone else's plates only to see you still sitting there. "Hey, are you okay?" I ask putting a hand on her shoulder. "No I hate being here" she says, looking up at me with tears in her eyes. I frown and hug her. She hugs back and berries her head in the crook of my neck. I sigh and hug her tighter.
"Oi! Pancake!" Ayato yells, walking into the dinning room. "What did you just call her!" I say staring at him.
"I called her pancake, because she's as flat as one" he smirks. "Unlike you where you have Watermelons"he says. I walk up to him and slap him across the face. "What the h-" I slap him before he finishes his sentence and I push him out the door. I look back at yui who had wide eyes. I hug her once more as she leaves. I go around the table and grab all the plates and cups and go into the kitchen to clean them.
"Why do you talk so much?" I hear a voice ask me. I turn around to see Shu, sitting in a chair. " I like to talk" I say smiling. "You act nothing like Reiji and I" he says, staring at me. "And nothing like mother" he adds on. "What does my mother look like?" I ask "Yourself" he says. "Oh" I say and push up my glasses. "Well, Not the glasses" he says, still staring at me. I smile and walk up to him. I hug him. I feel his body tense up but, then becomes calm. "So troublesome" he says tutting his head to the side. "Say that all you want, but I know you love me" I say happily as I walk up to my room.

*Shu's POV*

Once she leaves, i sigh and put my head back. "Why did mother tell us about her?" I ask myself. "I don't know" I hear Reiji say. I look up and see Reiji standing over me. I sigh and teleport to the couch, in the living room. Reiji decides to follow me there. "You deadbeat, we both know you don't love her like I do, I least I care about her" Reiji says. "And where is this coming from?" I ask, smirking up at Reiji.
He growls and leaves the room. "He gets jealous so fast" I say and close my eyes fallling asleep on the couch.

___________________________
(A/n):

Hope you guys liked the chapter!!!!☺️☺️☺️