Chapter 3

*Regina's POV*

"REIJI!!! LAITO IS BEING A PERVERT!!!" I yell, as I run down the halls. I was running away from Laito, who was trying to up a Sexy maid outfit on me.

"Fufu~ Little kitten~" Laito says, as I run into his chest.

"AHHHH!" I scream. "REIJI!" I cry, running the other way.
I run to the living room and see Shu sleeping on a couch.
"SHU!" I scream, and jump on him. "HELP ME!" I hug him tightly as he wraps his arms around me.

"What's...wrong?" He asked, tiredly.

"Laito it trying to put me in a sexy maid outfit" I say, pouting up at Shu.

"Fufu~ Little Kitten~" I hear Laito say, as he enters the living room.

"AHHHH!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BROTHER!!!" I yell, throwing a pillow at him. He smirks and catches the pillow.

"I'm not really your brother, I'm your half brother~" he says with a devilish smirk on his face.
I glare at him and hug Shu tightly.

"Laito...Go away" Shu says, putting his sweater over me.
"Fufu~ Fine, see you later Little Kitten~" he says, leaving the room.

"Shu"

"Yes?"

"Where's Reiji?"

"I don't know, and I don't care" he says.

I sigh and fall asleep in his arms.

*Reiji's POV*

That deadbeat. If only I came when she called me. That idiot(Ayato) wouldn't leave me alone.

(Flashback)

"Oi! Reiji!!" I hear my name being yelled.

"Yes?" I ask, trying around to see him sitting in my chair.

"Ayato, please sit normally" I scold him.

"Naw, I'm good." He says. "I'm hear because, I need you to help me with homework." He says.

"By 'Help' you mean 'do'" I say, rubbing my temples.

"Yep" he Said, smirking.

""REIJI!!! LAITO IS BEING A PERVERT!!!" I hear Regina yell. My eyes widen.

"Regina" I whisper to myself. I quickly run out of the room leaving Ayato alone.

"Wait! I still need help" he yelled, running after me.
I finally get to the living room doors and all I hear is...

"I don't know, and I don't care"
That's all I hear Shu say when I get to the doors.

(Flashback ends)

I sigh and go back to my room.

(Time skip)
*Regina POV*

"Regina..." I hear my name being called.

"Yes?" I groan, opening my eyes to see Shu.

"It's time to go to school" he says, picking me up and teleporting me to my room. "Reiji put your uniform on the bed, once your done getting ready come downstairs and get into the limo" Shu says. I nod as he leaves.

"I've never heard him talk that much" I say, giggling. I get on my uniform and walk downstairs and walk outside. When I walked outside I was greeted by Reiji, who was waiting for me. I got into the limo, as Reiji follows. I greet everyone as I get in and sit in between Ayato and Reiji.

(Time skip)

We get to school and everyone gets out of the limo. "Regina, you will have the same classes as Ayato, kanato and you" Reiji says. I nod and follow the three to the class room. We get into the room and there already two other people in the classroom. One had long brown-ish hair and looked very tall. The other had a little red hat and green-ish hair and had bandages all over him.

"Regina, teddy what's you to sit by us" kanato says, picking my arm. I nod my head and sit in the very back of the classroom, next to kanato.

I look up to see other students coming in the classroom. I look at the front of the class and see the guy with brown hair staring at me. I giggle and wave my hand at him. He must've been shocked at what I did because his eyes widen. His widen eyes a quickly turned into a smirk. We stare at each other for a moment, before the teacher starts to teach.

(Time skip)

After class is over, kanato shows me to my locker. He leaves as I get my classes and get my books from my locker. As I was about to close my locker, it slammed shut. I flinch at the loud sound it made and look at my locker to see a large hand on it. I turn around to see the guy with brown hair. He smiles down at me as I smile back.
"Hi " I say smiling, up at the giant. He smiles and puts his face closer to mine "hello" he says. "I'm names Regina" I say.
"I'm Yuma" he says, back away from me. "What do you have next?" He asked.
"I have history" I say, as I look at my list.
"Tch" he says, and grabs my hand.

"What are you doing?" I ask, in a panic voice.
"Taking you to history, you did say it was your next class, right?" He says, stopping and looking at me.

"Um...yeah" I say awkwardly.

"Well, lets go then" he says, starting to drag me to history. As he dragged me to history, I saw Shu sleeping on one of the steps of the stairs. I smile and run over to him.

"Hey!" Yuma yelled, as I ran over to Shu.

"Onii-Chan!" I yell, hugging him and sitting on his lap. Shu opens his eyes and smirks, hugging me back.

"He's your brother!" Yuma yells.

"Yes" I say smiling.

Yuma looks away blushing "Tch" is all he said and grabbed my hand. I flinch slightly at his actions as I felt two arms pull me back into there chest. I look behind me to see Shu.

Yum looks back at Shu. "Tch, Neet, give her back" he growls and grabs me from Shu and takes me to my class.

We get to class and we sit next to each other as the class begins.

___________________________
(A/n):
Sorry for the long wait.

Hope you guys liked this chapter.
☺️☺️☺️☺️