𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦

CHAPTER ONE; CHAOS RISING - FIREFLIES

" and like a hurricane she came crashing into his life "

Carelessly tossed on the ground Juliets wounds ached as she landed on the stone ground once again. She turned on her side coughing up some blood from inside her mouth. Every once and a while the alphas would pull her out of the vault ask her to join them, but every time she'd refused. Juliet would rather spend the rest of her life in this vault being beating then join them and become them. She wasn't an angel but them? They murdered carelessly without control or fear. They were animals, and Juliet would not cave.

"Why do you keep fighting Juliet so hard," Cora asked as the vault door shut again checking on her friend.

For four months she had been locked in this safe until after the first month she got company. Cora Hale, Vernon Boyd, and Erica Reyes who had been killed a few days prior. Juliet turned on her side spitting out more blood as she answered, "Where's the fun in that, cupcake?"

Boyd moved over to his friend helping her sit up as he told her, "I don't know Juliet, you won't get used as a punching bag anymore which seems kinda fun to me

Boyd moved over to his friend helping her sit up as he told her, "I don't know Juliet, you won't get used as a punching bag anymore which seems kinda fun to me. You'd be free."

"There's a lot of different types of prisons for people out there Boyd. They're going to kill me eventually, I guess that's my freedom then," she whispered weakly her voice raspy as she spoke. She could see Boyd's eye soften hearing her sound so, broken. Offering a smile Juliet said something she herself was perhaps too comfortable with, "I'm too much of a problem for them to let me go, so they'll either kill me or use me as a pawn and then kill me. Which that's what I think he'll do, paybacks a bitch right?"

The whole time they had been locked in together they never learned anything besides Juliet's last name.
She never opened up about anything, she was locked up tighter then the vault they were in. Erica was the one who bugged her about it the most but she still wouldn't give in. Since she had died it was almost like Juliet had something snap inside her, she had gotten a loser tongue and said a few basic pieces of information.