"Maybe you should, you two know each other so things will get easier..." Jennie suggested.

"Maybe, I'll ask her later..."

---------------------------------

"So we have a camping trip at Myeong-dong-Han Jungle, (I really just created that fucking name lord wtf) 5 days and our class will be going the day after tomorrow with the next class...I'll read out the names for each busses..."

Bus 1
1. Jiyong
2. Chaelin
3. Chanwoo
4. Jinhyuk
5. Minwoo
6. Park Bom
7. Mino
8. Chaeyoung
9. Daesung
10. Minzy
11. Jongin
12. Yixing
13. Yoona
14. Taeyeon
15. Irene
16. Lalisa Manoban

Bus 2

1. Bobby
2. Jennie Kim
3. Jinhwan
4. Kyungsoo
5. Sunmi
6. Kim Jisoo
7. Jessica
8. Amber
9. Yunhyeong
10. Minzy
11. Seungri
12. Taeyang
13. Kim Hanbin

"That's all, so we're going to add up your semester marks according to the activity we provided for each students.." the teacher said.

"Can we bring our phones?" Someone shouted.

"Yes you are allowed to bring them with you..." some of them cheered excitedly.

"Okay okay, calm down...8 in the morning and we'll gather in front of the hallway according to your bus' groups..."

As the bell rung, meaning it's recess time, the students immediately exit their classes and rush to the cafeteria. Jisoo preferred staying in class because she's not feeling hungry.

"Hey Jisoo..." Rose who sits behind her called.

Jisoo swiftly turn her body to her, slightly raising an eyebrow as she flicked her eyes towards Jennie who's busy reading something on her textbook while earphone in her ears.

"Can I ask you a favour?" Rose ask, making her voice as cute as possible.

"What is it?" Jisoo ask, Rose taps her finger on the table.

"Can you be my, tutor?" Rose but her lower voice, embarrassed, luckily Lisa's not here or she's gonna laugh her heart out because of Rose's embarrassed attitude so sudden.

"What?" Jisoo chuckle lowly.

"You want me to be your tutor?"

"Yup and before you ask why...it's because my tuition class isn't working, my results are like shit and it's almost end of semester and I'm worried I can't score most of the subjects."

"But why me?"

"Cause miss, you have a computer brain, you're so damn intelligent...do you swallow the textbooks before exams?" Jisoo laughed at her words, Rosé did call her a computer brain.

"Alright...I'm fine with that...just tell me what's your weakest subject I'll try to teach you the basics.." Jisoo said, Rose jumped happily.

"Yes! Thanks so much Jisoo! I love you!" Rose kissed her cheek as she run out of the class, probably searching for Lisa to tell her about this.

"Okay, that was unexpected..." Jisoo said to herself while frowning. Later on, she glanced at Jennie.

"Hey, you should turn the page over, you just read that page for like 10 minutes..." Jisoo called Jennie as she gasped and quickly cover her face using the book. How the hell she knows Jennie was listening to their conversation. Jennie stuttered as she look up to Jisoo, saw she smiles at her.

"And make sure to turn on the music," Jisoo smiled, pointing out to the base of the earphone to see nothing connected with.

"How clever can you even be Jennie Kim" Jennie said to herself, face palming.

******************

"Jinhwan, should we go to the library now?" Yunhyeong called.

"Why? I'm pretty lazy right now.." Jinhwan sighs.

"For the club and sports registration...the dateline ends next week...let's just go early so that there's some space left for us.."

"I'm going for dance club..." Jinhwan said.

"Oh, I thought you're planning on vocal, i kinda wanna change up...i think dance suits me well..." Jinhwan said avoiding eye contact.

"Jennie isn't it?" Yunhyeong spoke out, suddenly.

"What??"

"She's in dance club, that's why." Yunhyeong smiled mischievously.

"What? Really? I don't even know that." Jinhwan said, looking away and pretends to be busy, which he's not good at.

"You know about her dating rumours right?"

"Kinda."

"So do you really plan to get to know her like this?" Yunhyeong ask, smiling in disbelief.

"Me? Get to know her? This isn't my style at all." Jinhwan scoffed. Jinhwan was known as someone who's quite attractive and he do has his own admire among the Juniors.

"Well, to me Jennie is kinda cool and hot and I know you liked her a lot...so mind me helping you out?" Yunhyeong suggested.

Jinhwan just stayed silent, he don't really get what Yunhyeong just said but all he could think is ask Jennie out cause he kind of think he have this admiration where he can't really stop thinking about her past days. Yet, he still dont understand about all these feelings, and its his first time falling for someone for real.

"Deal?" Yunhyeong speak out.

"Do I have to give something to you back?" Jinhwan ask, almost very innocently.

"About that, I'll tell you about that later, so, deal?"

"Deal..." both of them smile especially Yunhyeong who had something in his mind.

A/N: pls don't be dead, iKON's coming to Malaysia real soon omg

And EXO IS COMING BACK OMG MY BABIES I WAITED FOR SO LONG AND LAY IS COMING AHHHHHH SOMEONE HOLD ME AKDJAJDJKSSJDDHKAHDJAJKDSJSJAHDHJSJAJSHEAJDJAJSJAKDJSKHFKAS

P/S: yes I'm from Malaysia :)