11

Listen to the song while reading, it's a jam , trust me...,
**
Batula this is for you ..🤗🤗
**
Ameer
I feel relived actually, at least now she knows what I want .something tells me she's gonna be mine, so if she wants space I'll give her space, I thought as I head back to my room..
Back in my room I prayed dhuhr prayer. Took my bath and headed to the wedding reception, it's an afternoon event, I dressed into black pants and a red hoody and a swatch watch , am good to go..
********
Laila
Back in my room I took my phone and called ya khair, I haven't seen her for hours ..
"Hello?"she said .
"Hey"I answered .
"We haven't talked in decades" I cried
"I miss you Laila, and am only a door away if U've noticed, so cut of the call and come here just push the door open " ya khair said cutting off the call.
I went straight to her room leaving my phone behind.
"Ya khair!!"I said as I pushed her door open.
the room was stuffed with lots of shopping bags, and colorful clothes,shoes omg she shopped a lot.
" ohhhhh mhhhh gheeeeee !!!" I exclaimed.
" have you had enough space lil sis" she said mockingly.
"When did you buy all this ? " I asked.
"Yesterday, and there's this mall down the street, I went there when u went for ur date" she answered rolling her eyes at me.
"What ! It wasn't a date, wlh it wasn't, hmm ya khair "I said,
" chill it's okay , I know it is, cuz excuse me , he looks dreamy and U'll be tripping not jumping right at him, Laila with Tahir gone, it's not the end of the world, as crazy as I am , I know that .So you better get out there, his a nice guy you know.."ya khair kept on talking like she would never stop before I cut her off ..
" wait wait wait wait wait, guess what " I asked her with a straight face.
"What ? Am not good at guessing, just tell me" ya khair commanded .
" my wedding isn't cancelled"I said to her.
"Wait what ! So u made it up, all the tears and all, oh my , ur such an actress, I can't believe you did that ."ya khair accused.
"No wait I didn't fake anything, am getting married only not to Tahir, umma said she and Abba have decided to get me married to someone else cuz of the wedding reservations and all the family knows already" I explained.
"Reservations! That's so not like Abba, he wouldn't do that to you , you know marriage is life, it will be ur new life and if you don't get a good person, or the person you like or even love and can tolerate, it will Destroy you and no one would want that to happen, it's better when you choose the one you want to spend the rest of your life waking up every morning next to, it's your life, it should be your choice Laila , I will hate to see you unhappy wlh, who is the guy sef ?"ya khair asked looking so pissed off.
" I don't even know his name, not to talk of how he looks like, umma told me we'll have to go back home soon, cuz it's less than a month to the wedding and we need to meet, me and him. And  ya khair, the problem is he doesn't know about the marriage, and me .So we'll have to go back to meet and understand each other, that's what umma said, and what if he doesn't like me, they say his the obedient type but that doesn't mean he will obey me , am not his mother, maybe he'll agree to marry me, but after marriage he will finish my happiness, am Scared ya khair ,Hate this idea." I said not being as sad telling ya khair cuz she's always on my side, she looks furiously angry.
"Hmmmm.." Was all she could say.
Ya khair took her phone and called a number, I don't know who she's calling.
"Hello"she said.
"Abba good afternoon"she continued.
"Lfy (fine)"she answered.
" Abba I called about Laila , she's still young you know, she doesn't need to be rushed"she said holding most of her temper.
" yeah, yeah" she kept answering, as their conversation went on, I wasn't getting quit everything they are discussing.
" but Abba,..." She cut off.
"Yeah ,that's true" she kept saying.
"Okay....ehn ....okay .... It's true ....bye" she said hanging up.
I looked at her with my eyes questioning her..
"Am sorry Laila" she said moving closer .
" there's nothing I can do " she said hugging me.
I couldn't speak I just cried and she cried along hugging me, then everything went blank.
                                           **********

Ameer
I Was about to go for the wedding job when I heard a knock on my door.
"Who is it ?" I asked opening the door.
I saw khair."it's Laila , she fainted , pls help.." Khair said pointing at her room.
I followed her, we got into her room, I saw Laila, she was on the bed her hands on the carpet, motionless, I was scared..
I carried Laila ,we rushed to my car and drove to the hospital, we went directly to emergency, they took her on one of those moving beds and went into a room, telling us to stay out, I was freaking out seriously, and khair kept crying speaking into the phone, she was talking to her father..
"How is she?" I asked the doctor that came out, he didn't reply, he just went straight away and came back with two other doctors.
"How is she?" I yelled at them this time and still they ignored me as they rushed into the emergency room..
Oh my good God am freaking out , why aren't they talking  to me, 'lahaula wala kuwata ila bila' I kept praying in my heart,my head feels like it's about to explode.
All the doctor's came out and one of them stood with us to talk.
" she'll alright" he said
"She got a heart attack, but she'll be released in 2 hours, but follow me to get the details and her medicine, and the billing too.." The doctor said.
"Can I go in ? "Khair asked him.
"Yes you can, her husband can follow me"he said.
Me and khair looked at each other, but didn't correct him, I followed him, and did all the necessary stuffs.
"Asalamu Alikum (greetings)"I said going inside the emergency room.
"Wa'alikumus sallam(greetings)" khair answered.
"How is she" I asked looking at Laila's beautiful face as she slept,
" she's okay Alhmdulila( thank God) she's just sleeping, thanks Ameer, we are grateful"khair said, I've never seen her this serious.
***
Laila
I woke up to see Ameer and Ya khair talking,we were in a room i can't remember entering, it's a hospital room, I can't remember, oh I remember, we were hugging each-other me and ya khair.
"Laila, how are you feeling?" Ya khair asked.
Ameer came closer too, he looked really worried.
I couldn't talk ,I just laid down with a blank expression on my face.
A doctor came in, they did some paper work with Ameer and ya khair held me, we went to the car, the drive back to the hotel was silent, ya khair laid me down on her bed as we reached Hilton.
All I could do was sleep...
Blank sleep with no colors , no dreams.....
*********
                 ************
                                        **********
Am soooooooo sorry
This is an apology chapter too 😔
I haven't been myself for a while,for reasons u don't need to know, but here I hope this does a little something about my absence for a while... Am soo sorry u guyz.. For real..

I have loads of ideas but they are not to be rushed, I'll be updating soon.

But what do you think about this chapter..
It doesn't make much sense to me😩😫I just hate being waited for..

Thanks ❤️

Love
Msspharr ❤️❤️