chapter 4: Kaneki?

for two days Hide didn't got contacted by Kaneki at all, he tried texting, calling and even went to his house but he wasn't there. Hide began to worry, he breathed in and told himself that He's alright.

To calm him down he turned on the television and saw a news of 2 person who got into an accidennt near the 19 district, Hide wasn't interested but suddenly the reporter said the names of the victim who was a female named Rize ..... who died at the ambulence and a male named Kaneki Ken who is in surgery up until now at xxx hospital. Hide emerges and took his jacket and put on his shoes and went immediatly to the hospital.

As soon as he gets there Kaneki was still in surgery Hide waited for him at the waiting room, 5 hour passed, the doctor came out and told hide that Kaneki's fine, he tol him his room and Hide ran straight there. As soon as he got there, he cried thanking god, Hide waited there and then Kaneki started to wake up Hide hold his hands tightly he was still crying. Kaneki could only smile back with a look like he was in pain bit he still smiled for him.

After a few days he was released Hide asked Kaneki to eat at their favourite restaurant, they ordered the same menu they usually get and once they bit into it Hide smiled cause of the tastyness he look back at Kaneki and saw him pale like he was about to vomit. Hide took Kaneki to the restroom, once he was better
they paid for their food. The next day they went to their college and Hide meets up with his patner who's name is nishiki nishio Hide who introduce Kaneki to him saw that kaneki was a bit gloomy after seing nishiki senpai, to lighten the mood Hide asked them both to go and eat some taiyaki and go home, on their way home nishiki said to go right then they did but it went to a dead end and Hide passed out.

When he opened his eyes what he saw was Nishiki senpai who's actually a ghoul figthing his boyfriend Kaneki who is actually a ghoul, Hide stayed lying there worying about Kaneki. Turns out Kaneki won but he started to look at Hide with a face of hunger, Hide kept hoping for the best and suddenly Touka emerges from the darkness and helped Kaneki and tooks them into anteiqu.

Hide kept pretending that he's sleeping, while worying about Kaneki. He wanted too see him but he was cautios about Touka who might be a ghoul and will eat him if he woke up

hy guysss this is the continued chapter 4 sorry if its tooo short and no dialog x3 il working on a project for another story forrr all p5 loverss. Thats all 4 now hope u guys love it lol. Ill try and make it better at the next chapterr :3