The Whole Story

Adams POV

I can't believe John had kidnapped Kate.

I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "John we need to know the when story."

He nodded and we all walked into the dinning room.

John sat on one side as Damien stood next to the table and me an Kate sat very close on he opposite side of John.

Kate was pretty much in my lap because she was still scared of John.

"Okay you need to tell us the whole story all the details."

John nodded.

"Well Drake my boss wanted one last job out of me so I had to say yes. We were just driving along when he saw a random give walking down the street. It was like super late I had no clue what she was doing there."

Kate's head came out of my chest as John told the story.

"He was all get that one, so I hoped out and grabbed her. She put up a good fight. Then I threw her in the van and I got in. Clide and Greg were there two. "

Clide I knew well he was always with the hooker and did those jobs so he had money to get the hookers.

Greg. He's a different story. His family died and ever since he was in the business.

Kate wiped her eyes and looked at John but when he looked at her she whimpered and dropped her face back into my chest like a shy little kid.

I smiled a little and stroked her hair as a upset John continued his story,

"Well then you know how I was. I got all cocky and shit and thought it would be fun to you know scare her kinda torment her."

He held the bridge of his nose looking as if he had just killed a Bambi's mother.

Taking a deep breath he said,

"I was gonna rape her."

It came out breathier and quiet towards the end.

Looking down I saw a few tears come out of Kate's eyes.

"What happened next? Cause when I had to do the tradition she was still a virgin?"

John tried to say it but just couldn't. He was so ashamed.

"Kate?"

She looked at me and I gave her an encouraging nod.

"Then he-he grabbed my legs...and I-I tried to get away bu-but another guy he-hel-held down my arms...."

She took a slow breath and then continued, "I didn't w-want to watch so I closed m-my eyes and I heard his.... pants hit the ground. "

John cut in and she looked thankful only because she was about to cry.

"Then when I was about to you know Drake stopped the car and yelled at me to get off of her. Not because he was concerned for her well being but her worth would be less."

I sighed Kate was quivering a bit at the memory of it all.

"Then when we released her she bolted for the corner of the van. We all just rode in the van for a bit.  We were all pretty much asleep. But I heard like a little clinking and I saw her crawling towards the door."

He looked at Kate trying to get her to look him in the eye I growled and his eyes snapped to me.

"Just finish the story!" I said threw gritted teeth.

He looked down at his hands then continued, "I didn't want her to jump not just for my sake but hers. I mean if you'd have jumped you'd be dead."

Kate looked up at him. He just stared at her while she kinda glared. I guess she felt braver because she knew he would hurt her when she was with me.

Giving him a disgusted look she said," Well your n-not *sniffle* getting a thank you."

I just looked a little shocked at her but she jumped back when John stood up.

I held her tight as she peaked around my arm.

"I know I don't deserve one. But if I didn't stop you you could of died and then I had to put the chloroform rag over you mouth because my boss would have beat you for being so loud."

Kate looked surprised but then her face changed. It was full of malice.

I didn't like what it did to her cute face. It was cute when she it frustrated and angry but this was a whole new level.

"I-I can't believe!!" she screamed.

She kept yelling and I grabbed her.

"Stop it okay." I repeated this sentence over and over until she calmed down.

She went limp in my arms and then with a breathy voice said, "I just want to leave. Please. I can't...."

I pulled her face up so she was looking into my eyes. She blinked away tears and it seemed like there was something she wasn't telling me.

"What is it? What aren't you telling me?" I gingerly asked

She didn't make eye contact. I tried grabbing her chin but she pushed my hand away.

"I understand your upset we all are but he was doing it for you."

She back away from me and just shook her head.

Damien tried to grab her arm but she shoved him and ran away.

Grace stood up to follow Kate and I just stood there in shock. Was it something I said?