Sold?

Kate's POV

Confused, Scared, and Freaked out of my mind I stumble up to a desk. There is a lady who is abnormally pale and beautiful. Next to her I looked like a dirty rug. I keep my eyes on the ground hoping nobody would notice me. The lady looked up addressing the men said warmly,

"Hello, have you brought us something else?"

The boss nodded not saying a word then looked down at me.  The ladies gaze landed on me only for a second before looking back at the men. The rapist had wondered off to god knows where. But the ass was still here. With a nod of his head the boss dismissed the ass and took a firm grip on my wrist. It hurt a lot considering both my wrists we black and blue from being held so tightly.  Too soon I was being pulled into an all white room with no window and it smelt like cleaning supplies. The boss was talking to the lady as I examined the room.

"How much will I get for her?" the boss asked

The lady replied "Depends on where we sell her. It would be much more than normal in the store..."

She looked thoughtful for a moment them said, "But we are going to be selling some new virgins at the auction which is tomorrow... I could get her in if you'd like?"

The boss nodded handing me to the lady. After saying goodbye he left. The lady sat me down in the cold, white plastic chair. Did some doctory thing. Then wrote down something. She asked me question like,

"How old are you", "How much do you weigh", "Shoe and clothes sizes"

Bout what felt like an hour later I was brought back out to where the rest of the people where and put in a cage my sign had big red letters across it saying

AUCTION

It was dark outside and most people where asleep and as I sat in my cage I thought about what had happened. Truthfully I wasn't sure what had happened was I just sold to the pet prostitution store? Was I to be sold again at this auction? I knew I'd never sleep so I pondered these questions all night.