Whatever.... Now go and get ready...., Anirudh said while leaning on his bed....

For what??..., Iyappan asked while looking at him blankly.....

Yesterday, Asha called me.... She said like Nithya will be having the sand art shows for other three days at Avenue Mall again and it'll start at 11 am...., Anirudh said while smiling himself......

It's just 9 da.... 2 hours left for that....., Iyappan said with a shocked face....

Only 2 hours left Iyap.... Go and get ready fast...., Anirudh said while moving out from his room.....

Iyappan slowly got ready and came out from his room.... Anirudh was waiting for him at the hall.... As soon Anirudh saw Iyappan.... He dragged him out from the house....

Hey.... I didn't took my breakfast...., Iyappan said while trying to stop Anirudh....

That's not at all a problem..... I'll buy you something there.... Come..., Anirudh said and started his car....

They two just left the place and went to the Avenue Mall..... There Anirudh just left Iyappan at a food court and was roaming here and there...... Then, the time arrives as the show was about to begin..... Anirudh and Iyappan came and stood before the show's stage firstly.... After that, crowd started to gather and then Nithya came to the stage and greeted everyone..... Then, she gave a short speech about that program and then she went and started the show.... She was doing the art interestingly as everyone is looking at that art sincerely.... Anirudh was concentrating the art curiously but his eyes were moving towards Nithya in between.... Then, she came to the center of the stage and smiled at everyone....

Hey guys.... So now I'm gonna start my next show that is a memory show.... So, I need somebody to help me out for this show.... So, Any body is willing to join?...., Nithya asked with a smile through the mic....

Suddenly, Anirudh got some idea as he quickly went to the stage and joined Nithya.... Iyappan dropped his jaw and was looking at Anirudh with a shocked face..... Anirudh smiled at Nithya as she too smiled at him and then Anirudh continued to admire her but was interrupted by a small cute boy who was tugging Anirudh's pants and was standing at the stage..... Anirudh carried him in his hands and looked at him...... Then, he started to play with Anirudh's hair by pulling it and then, he was pulling Anirudh's cheeks.... And then some of them came to the stage and joined that show.... Nithya went and started to draw the things.... But I was looking at that small boy who was fighting with me playfully....

You're gonna participate in this show ah?...., Anirudh asked while looking at him with his eyebrows raised....

You're paricipating in this show.... Then, why can't I?...., he asked while repeating the same reaction of mine.....

Then, we started to play each other standing at that stage itself..... He started to pull my hair more hardly as I shouted in pain but luckily Nithya didn't heard that..... Then, Nithya came to the stage again and looked at that small boy in my hands and smiled....

Okay guys, I'll give you two minutes time.... In that time, you have to register all these things in your mind and you have to tell them all within two minutes too... Okay?...., Nithya explained while looking at that small boy....

He smiled and nodded his head quickly..... Everybody laughed at him and then he quickly started cuddle at my hand.... Then, Nithya started the timer and then Anirudh looked at that board very sincerely..... He found out that the scenario which was drawn there was linked with him.... As that scenario is none other than that route to the hospital where Iyappan and Asha were admitted.... Anirudh smiled at that and looked at Nithya who was looking at the timer seriously..... As soon the time got over, Nithya erased all that things on the board and extended the mic towards everyone and then she came to Anirudh and extended the mic towards him....I said all of them less than one minute....