ɪʙ ᴀᴜ

Scenario: You with a friend visit an art galley, While observing many other paintings, you then suddenly realize that your alone as the other visitors vanished, alone and in a new atmosphere, In your search for others you find things awry in the gallery...

again I will list the endings and decide which one you would like,

Promise of Reunion:

If you prefer (nation 1) over (nation 2) , then this ending would be considered the best one possible. In this ending, you must give (nation 1) your handkerchief when (nation 1) gets injured and choose to jump into the painting with them (if you do not have enough bond with (nation 1) , you will not get to give the handkerchief to them). After escaping, you can find (nation 1) looking at the rose sculpture. You will speak with them, and they'll subconsciously call you by name, much to (nation 1)'s surprise, seeing as they believes they never met you before. As (nation 1) begins to leave, they realize they has the handkerchief in their pocket, which will trigger (nation 1)'s memory of everything that happened. (nation 1) ask to borrow the handkerchief, as they do not want to return it in its bloodied state. (nation 1) then promises to return it soon, sure that you two will meet again.

Memorie's Crannies:

In this ending, you don't give (nation 1) your handkerchief when they're wounded by the glass shards (either you don't get the option to, or you choose not to). You then will still go through the last stages of the game (choosing to jump into the painting with (nation 1 or to go with your "friend"). After jumping into the painting with (nation 1), you will return back to the normal world. You can find (nation 1) looking at the rose sculpture. (nation 1) will state that looking at the piece of art makes them sad. (nation 1) will then tell you to disregard everything that they said, walking off afterwards. After (nation 1) leaving, Your friend will come down and spot you looking at the sculpture. they will make a few statements and then take you to look at other exhibits in the museum. you and (nation 1) will presumably never see each other again and you eventually leave with your friend.

(Your character's human name) All alone:

*NOTE THERE ARE 4 VARIATIONS OF THIS!*

Variation 1:

Here, You will make the decision to follow your "friend" instead of (nation 1). It's clear that this is an attempt to keep you trapped in the realm, and taking your supposed friend's hand will lead to (nation 1) being the only survivor. After the decision is made, Your friend will disappear. (nation 1) will desperately call out to you, but you will appear to be in a trance as you slowly walks off.

Variation 2:

In this ending, you see (nation 1) die (although they're asleep, in your eyes) due to (nation 2) plucking the petals of (nation 1)'s rose. you will take (nation 1)'s lighter (eating the candy to make room), and find (nation 2) destroying the last of (nation 2)'s rose. Once (nation 2) leaves, you burns the plants blocking the path to a door in the room. After this, you enter the room and find (nation 2)'s portrait hanging on the wall. (nation 2) will appear, pleading, then demanding, that you leave. Angrily, (nation 2) stalks toward you with their knife, shouting for you to stop. Once beside the painting, you will choose to,Burn down the painting.This causes the painting to burn, as well as (nation 2), leaving only their knife and burnt paper ashes. Once you leave the room, you'll eventually come across the painting that leads to the original gallery. "(nation human name)" will then appear, claiming to have found another exit. Much like the first variation of this ending, this is a fake--an attempt to have you stay. you will decide to follow "(nation 1), and you two walk away together, deeper into the realm.

Variation 3:

If you choose to step back and not to jump from Guertena's realm to the original gallery, everything goes dark and you get trapped into the realm.