ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ

Ok ok before we head into things i just have to tell the story of how i got inspiration for this chapter. Soooooooooooooooooooo in 8th we had an assembly at school and torwards the end one of the teachers was going to propose to his significant other so the choir sang "Can't help falling in love with you" by Elvis Presley as some of the choir student gave the lucky lady roses and then went up to the stage and continued singing as the teacher went up stage with the lucky lady on stage as the screen projector rose revealing the rest of the choir students singing then a couple of the choir students held up a signs saying "Will you marry me? As the lucky lady looked at the signs as she started tearing up looking back at the teacher who was already on his knee as he pulled out the box and said "will you marry me?" and the lucky  lady was crying tears of joy nodding her head as everyone cheered. I was just fangirling the whole entire time and inspiration struck.sooo onwards to the scenario!

Female characters: you and your significant other were out but little did you know they planned on proposing to you.

Male characters: you and your significant other have been together for a long time so you decided to propose to them. Nervous out of your mind of rejection.