-'ˏ𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 & 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬ˎ'-

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Welcome to the first volume of
-'ˏHetalia Roleplayˎ'- Before you begin here are the rules and forms!  If you want to be a Canon Character please ensure you go to the -'ˏCanon Charactersˎ'- There are limited spots so hurry well you get the chance! It is completely fine if you want to be a 2p! Instead. Just let me know and I'll jot it down in the spots for canon characters! Be sure to be attentive for the passwords question and answer and put it below.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Rules:

I. Any sexual themes can be hinted at, but not written. Keep that to PM.

II. Cursing is allowed, just don't abuse the rule.

III. Please do not spam me nor others. I, as well as many others may have responsibilities outside of Wattpad. Just be patient and kindly tag me or the person you are roleplay within 24 hours. 

IV. Fluff and domestic roleplays are encouraged!

V. Timeskips are aloud! Just let the person know ahead of time!

VI. Please do not control my characters nor other people's characters.

VII. Please do not hate or harrass other people. If the characters are enemies then the hatered may be amoung the characters. If there is any problems please report it to me.

VIII. You may play up to a maximum of 4 Characters. You may play up to 2 canon characters. Unless it is for the purpose of contextualization such as your character talking to another. 

IX. Please, Please, PLEASE write in third point of view. Be literate please.
ex: The american sighed bored leaning in his seat wondering when this meeting would be over as other nations in the room either listened or did their own thing

X. Please. I cannot stress this enough PLEASE WAIT UNTIL I ACCEPTED YOU INTO THIS ROLE-PLAY. It gets pretty annoying when someone just hops into the roleplay without making a form if I haven't seen your form yet please kindly tag me so I can review it.

XI. When responding please respond with with 2-4 sentences. Longer if possible! It gets kinda hard to respond to a short response.

XII. try and put some effort to make it interesting for both sides! its no fun when only one person is having fun... equivalent exchange

13. No more than 2-3 roleplays at a time. It really does get confusing which chapter I reply to if that one person consistently opens up a new role-play. Don't forget I reply to other people too!

XII. I play your crush you play mine, again equivalent exchange.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Before anyone asks yes made up land ocs are fine as long as you are extremely detailed with the OC. Yes you may tag me to an oc.

Form:

Name:

Country/city/state/provenances:

personality:

Looks:

Likes/dislikes:

Sexuality:

Hobbies:

Other:

Password:

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•