Chapter 16 Dinner With Remus.

It was almost dinner time when the quartet made it back to their dorm. When they arrived there was an owl on one of the post of Alina's bed with a note tied to its leg. She takes the note and gasp as she reads the note.

"What's up, Alina?" Maxine asks.

"It's Remus, he's asking me to have dinner in his room with him tonight." Alina says with a squeal as she rushes to her trunk and pulls out a pair of black leather pants, red blouse and black boots. She's about to rush into the bathroom when the owl gives a hoot.

"Right."

She scribbles a note to Remus saying she would love to have dinner with him. Giving it to the owl, she then rushes into the bathroom to shower and change. In no time she's ready, she goes downstairs where the others are already on their way to dinner.

"Wow, Alina, you look nice." Samantha tells her bes friend.

"So how are you going to get to his room without getting caught?" Dylan asks.

"Well, I thought that if you guys go down to dinner and let me know when everyone is there, I can teleport outside his door again."

"Sounds like a plan, let's go you guys, have fun Alina." Maxine says as she walks out of the dorm followed by the other two.

Maxine, Dylan and Sam make their way to the Great Hall, they take their seats at the Gyffindor table. Instantly people begin to ask for Alina.

"Oh she wasn't hungry she went to bed early." Dylan tells the other Gryffindors.

Maxine begins to serve herself when she looks up at the professors table and notices that all the teachers are there except for Remus. She smiles and sends a thought to Alina.

*It's all clear, Alina, you can head over to Professor Lupin's room now*

Alina thinks back, *Thank, Maxine, I'll see you guys later.*

And with that Alina teleports to Remus' room. She knocks on the door, Remus answers right away. He smiles down at Alina, then motions for her to come in. Once he closes the door he turns and takes Alina into his arms, tilting her head back he gives her a kiss.

He pulls away and whispers "I missed you, Darling."

Alina laughs, pecking him on the lips, "You saw me this morning, Remus."

"I know but, that was a long time ago, the day seemed to drag on without you with me."

"Aw, my poor baby was lonely." Alina says with a pout.

Remus chuckles, "Yes I was."

Remus leads Alina towards the table, he pulls the chair out for her, Alina sits down thanking Remus. Remus sits down next to her and calls for one of the House Elves, with a crack a House Elf arrives with a great selection of foods and drink. Alina serves herself some turkey and mashed potatoes and green beans. Remus serves himself some kidney and liver with onion, Alina looked at him completely disgusted.

"How can you eat that?" She asks wrinkling her nose.

"It's good, here try a piece." Remus says hold out a piece of kidney.

"No, thank you, I refuse to eat the internal organs of an animal."

Remus shrugs and pops the piece of kidney in his mouth. They ate in relative silence, it was a comfortable silence that they both enjoy. Once they finish eating and have dessert, the happy couple move over to the sofa, where Remus picks up a book of poetry and begins reading it to Alina in front of the fire. She has her head in his lap smiling up at him as she listens to him read.

"What are you smiling at, Darling." Remus asks as he lifts her up to give her a kiss.

"I was just thinking, how happy I am right now listening to you read poetry and how lucky I am to have you in my life."

Pulling Alina to sit in his lap, he kisses her tenderly "You're not the lucky one, Darling, I am. I haven't been this happy in a long, long time."

Remus kisses her sweetly then he goes back to reading the poetry. After a while Remus notices that Alina's breathing has become deeper he looks down at his lap and sees that she had fallen asleep. Remus couldn't bring himself to wake her, she looks absolutely adorable, but he knows he has to or else they may get caught.

Remus gently shakes her, "Darling it's time to wake up."

Alina opens her eyes and stares at Remus for a few second then realization hits her, "Oh, Remus, I'm sorry I fell asleep, what time is it?"

"It's almost midnight, and there is nothing to apolgizes for. You look so cute when you're asleep."

"Thank you, but now I need to get back to my dorm." Alina tells Remus.

Alina gets up, then leans forward to kiss Remus, He gets up and walks her to the door.

"I'll come see you tomorrow, right before breakfast."

"Then, I'll have one of the elves bring us breakfast." Remus says.

"That would perfect and tomorrow I'll give you your gift."

With that, he opened the door, peered outside to see if any of the other professors are lurking about.

"Okay the coast is clear, be careful, Darling." 

Remus says, as he pulls Alina into an embrace, they kiss once more then Remus opens the door. He watches as she disappears around the corner. The minute she had turn the corner and was positive that Remus wasn't watching her, she teleports into her dorm room. She gets her pajamas and goes to the bathroom to change. She came out of the bathroom and went to bed, but before she could go to sleep she heard the thoughts of her roomates.

"Guys I'll tell you tomorrow on the train, goodnight" Alina tells  them.

"Fine." both girls say at the same time.