Chapter 12

Lauren's P.O.V

"Uh, Laur, someone's here for you'll." Ally said quickly as my mother walked into the room.

"Sh-shit." I stuttered and quickly sat up.

"You left us to stay with some girl?" She asked and I slowly nodded. "You're coming home." She said and violently grabbed my wrist.

"Ah! Let go!" I yelled and weakly tried to pull away.

"Hands off." Camila said in a deep tone.

"You're not her guardian so you don't have a say in what she does." My mother said and I tried to pull away.

"C-Camila!" I called out as Dinah struggled against Ashley and Ally's grip. 

"Don't worry Laur, I'll get you back!" Camila yelled as I was dragged outside and thrown into my mothers car.

"Ow!" I yelled and she got in.

"Shut it." She said and began to drive. "Where's Taylor and Chris?" She asked.

"Out with friends." I mumbled and stared down at my wrist. "Why don't you love me?"

"We didn't want you Lauren." She said angrily. "You were an accident."

"So I've heard." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Don't get smart with me!" She yelled and pulled into the driveway. "Go to the kitchen." She demanded and I slowly got out of the car. I followed my mother to the front door she unlocked it and pushed me inside. I stumbled to the kitchen and stared at the floor.

If abuse upsets you, skip until I say it's alright.

My mother grabbed a box of rice and poured it on the floor. "For getting smart with me, you get an hour on the rice. On your knees." She demanded and I obeyed, wincing when my knees made contact with the rice. "Your father is coming over with a friend."

"W-what friend?" I asked and took a deep breath.

"You'll see." She said and sat on the counter. I winced as I felt two hands grip my shoulders.

"Lauren." I heard my father say. "We have a little friend for you." I kept my eyes to the ground until my father forced me to look up at Austin.

"How's Camila?" He asked and laughed.

"Go fuck yourself." I spat at him and he slapped me across the face.

He wrapped his hand around my throat and squeezed. "Give me a moment with your daughter please." He said and smirked at me. My parents quickly left the room and I stared up at Austin with tears streaming down my face. "Let's put that 'smart' mouth to good use, shall we?" He asked while unbuttoning his jeans.
____

No more abuse for now.

I sat on my floor, praying that anybody would save me from this hell hole. Anybody. Hell, I'd let Donald Trump save me at this point. I jumped as I heard someone pounding on my bedroom door. The door flung open and I squeezed my eyes shut, covering my head. "Hey, it's okay sweetheart." I heard a heavy yet soothing female voice say. I slowly looked at the women. "I'm officer Jessie." She said and walked over to me, lowering her gun.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked and slowly stood.

"I was told you were in an unsafe home so I'm here to help." She said and wrapped her arm around my waist.

"I-I can't walk." I whispered and shook my head. She nodded and slid her gun into her holster before lifting me up and carrying me downstairs. She carried me outside where Dinah waited with her hand in handcuffs. "D-Dinah?"