Chapter 6

Lauren's P.O.V

"Explain to me the big deal with this show." Camila said and leaned into me.

"It's the best thing ever. It has sex and murder and girls and Evan Peters. It's perfect." I said and put my hands up.

Camila laughed and shook her head. "I'll give it a try." She shrugged and I turned on the Pilot episode of Murder House.

"It's my favorite so you're gonna give it a try." I shrugged and Camila stood. I whined and grabbed her hand.

"Let me to get a blanket!" Camila yelled and pulled away. "What a stubborn baby." She mumbled and walked upstairs. I smiled and paused the show.

"The children are out. My idiots are not bothering me. It's perfect." I ran my fingers through my hair and crossed my legs. I looked at the door as I heard knocking at the front door. I got up and walked to the door, pulling it open to reveal a not very tall unattractive man.

"Is Camila home?" He asked.

"Who's asking?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"Austin." He said and I heard a gag from behind me.

"Bye Dorito Boy." Camila said and shut the door. I laughed and turned to Camila.

"Who's that?" I asked and tilted my head.

"My ex who won't leave me alone." She said and walked to the living room.

I followed and sighed. "If I would've known that, I would've had some fun." I said as more knocking was heard at the door. "Now's my chance." I whispered excitedly and ruffled my hair. I walked to the door, pulling at my shirt before opening the door.

"Let me talk to her." Austin said desperately.

"We're a little busy." I said and sighed.

"Austin leave me alone! I'm finally happy!" Camila yelled from the living room and I shifted my weight from one leg to the other.

"Look Autism," I started but he corrected me. 

"Austin." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care if your name is Matty Healy. Don't fucking interrupt me." I said aggressively and he looked down. "Dorito Boy, Autism, who cares? You will walk away from this house and never come back. You will not text or call or email or whatever Camila, got it?" I asked in the same tone as before.

He nodded quickly and turned to his car. "Sorry ma'am!" He yelled and went to his car.

I shut the front door and walked to the living room. "You have some balls, Laur." Camila said and held the blanket around her body.

"I sure do, wanna see?" I asked jokingly and held the waistband of my sweatpants. Camila laughed softly and shook her head.

"I think I'd rather lay with you and watch this show that should be amazing." She said quietly and I laid down on the couch. Camila crawled up my body and laid down with her head on my shoulder.

"This show isn't amazing," I began and smirked. "It's spectacular." I said and ran my fingertips along Camila's back.

"Mhm." Camila hummed and watched the show. I pushed my hand up the back of her shirt and she shivered. "Jesus Christ your hands are freezing Lauren." She whispered and I smiled.

"My bad." I responded quietly and ran my fingertips along her back.

"Stop it Lauren." She said louder and I shook my head.