"Here we go again..." I rolled my eyes, he opened the passenger side door for me and waited for me to get comfortable before he placed my purse in the back. Isaiah walked around and hopped into his seat, cutting on the engine.

"I'm just speaking facts, you don't look bad... I just like you better without it."

"Mhmmm." I pulled my phone out of my purse and unlocked it; scrolling through my texts. Not surprised at the fact that it was dry; ever since I went on maternity leave, my phone became so useless that I wondered why I even had one to begin with.

"You excited for today?" he asked, placing his hand on my stomach as he kept the other on the staring.

"Of course, I love my peanut but I want this to be over with now!"

"Just a couple more weeks," he glanced over at me and smiled before returning his attention back to the road. "I'm bout to be a dad."

"I thought you were already one?" I watched him furrow his brows and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I don't get it..."

"Last night..." I giggled again as he looked at me again, shaking his head.

I sat back in the seat, once I got over my fit of laughter and just stared at him. The man of my dreams that sat next to me.... I was so thankful that God had finally blessed me with all I needed in the form of Isaiah.

Isaiah and I had met in the funniest way possible. Karen had forced me to try out tinder; although I was so against online dating; especially with this whole catfish show that I had been obsessed with. I knew how my luck was, I wouldn't be surprised if I turned out to be a victim.

However, despite my disapproval I went for it, made my picks then finally set up a date with one of the men. We had decided that we would go for sushi at a little spot downtown; nothing too fancy since I was a simple girl and so was he.

That night; I showed up for sushi and waited, and waited, and waited. Until I checked my messages to see an email from none other than that man's wife. Notifying me that he would not be showing up along with calling me a bunch of other words that are way too vulgar to repeat.

I left that night, deciding that I was done with this whole thing. Just as assumed it wasn't for me. And just as I was about to give up and just come to the conclusion that maybe I wasn't meant to be with anyone I bumped into Isaiah Wilson; my body didn't a chance to him as he stood as muscular as ever; at 6"3". With that being said; our collision caused me to fly back, landing on my back.

Embarrassed, I jumped to my feet and brushed it off. I apologized for bumping into him but he wouldn't stop blaming himself. In the middle of the sidewalk he began to explain that he was having the worst day possible; he too was stood up after failing a very important test. What he thought would've been a successful day; turned out to be the opposite. His venting lead to mine, and we stood there talking for hours.

Hours that turned into months, months that turned into two and a half years. Two and a half years of nothing but complete happiness. Without a doubt, Isaiah was all I needed and so much more.

"Oh yeah babe, before I forget. Later tonight Alonzo wants me to check on Nya. Since it's her first time staying alone."

"Sounds good to me."