Jacob

I stood up fast and went to the door. Without even thinking about who it could be I pulled it open. There was a young and an old man. Both had black long hair and the older one was sitting in a wheel chair. Confunsion was written all over my face.
"Who are you? I've never seen you before." I asked very confused when Charlie suddenly appeared behind me and laughed.
"That are the Blacks." He smiled and greeted the older one happily. The younger one was eyeing me.
"You are...?" He asked, his voice was soft.
"Claire. Claire Swan." His mouth formed a smile.
"The smaller Swan! I'm Jacob. Bella told me a lot about you. I'm glad to finally meet you in person." He stepped closer to me and them out of nowhere hugged me like we've known each other for years. Then he smelled at my neck, close to my neck and shivered. This guy is weird. "Vampire." He quitly mumbled without anyone hearing it but me. How did he just...? Does he know about them? Is he thinking I am one? I pushed him a bit away just to look into his disgusted face.
"How do you know?" I whisper-shouted and pulled him into the house. Without letting him rest I pulled him up the stairs into my room.
"You smell like them. I can smell the scent of a vampire on you. You know what they are right? You know the true face of the Cullens." Hid deduction shooked me.
"Talk a bit quiter. Nobody else knows about it. If anyone else will find out they'll get into trouble." He shushed me when he put a finger onto my lips.
"I won't tell anyone but my family knows it too. We hate them. The Cullens are bad. Vampires are monsters."
"They are no monsters! They are warm hearted and nice! What are you talking about. You don't even know them!" How could he say such bad things about the family of my boyfriend? I couldn't hold myself together and talked louder than I was intending to.
"I know them. Our family knows them since many years. What relation do you have to them that you even know their secret?"
"It's none of your business."
"Friendship? Or even more? A relationship? With whom of them? The doctor?"
"That is not one of your matters to find out, Jacob. Get out of my room. Now."
"They are dangerous." He slowly went to the door. "They kill. They drink blood. Remember that." Then he left the attic. His eyes were filled with anger and disappointment.
He couldn't be right about the Cullens. My boyfriend's family kills but no humans. Just animals. Every human kills animals by eating meat.
They are not dangerous. Not at all... I believed.