Secret

Carlisle kinda glared at Alice.
"Uh... you know his mate. I mean you're meant for each other." Alice stuttered. I raised one eyebrow.
"Honestly I'm confused because you two are acting really strange now."
"It's just another family insider Claire. Nothing to worry about." Carlisle said while still looking at Alice.
"Sure." I mumbled. This was really strange. This family was strange even Carlisle behaved strange but still I had a huge crush on him and now we were also dating.
Maybe Carlisle had a secret and Alice almost told it. Maybe that was the reason which made this doctor so mysterious and dangerous. I starred at Carlisle. His eyes were innocent but I knew somewhere deep in his soul he had a dark and dangerous secret. And that's what, I think, I found most interesting about him. Somebody who cleared their throat ripped me out of my thoughts. I looked up, it was Edward.
"When do you need to be at home?" He asked. Does he want me to leave?
"Somewhen before dinner around six-ish." I said a bit unsure.
"Then you should hurry." Edward said. "I'm sure Carlisle will drive you home." Carlisle nodded. That was nice of Calisle but I had the feeling Edward didn't like me.
After a few minutes I was sitting in Carlisle's car with him driving.
"I think Edward doesn't like me." I said while I was starring out of the window.
"Why do you think that?" Carlisle asked and took my hand. I smiled a bit. This man was too perfect.
"He seemed like he wanted me to leave." I mumbled.
"Don't worry about him Claire. He can be difficult sometimes. I'm sure he'll like you soon."
"I hope that." He stroked my hand with his thumb.
After 10 minutes we arrived at my house. Carlisle drove really fast but I felt save because he was a really good driver. He stopped the car.
"I hope you had a nice day Claire." He said smiling and looked at me.
"Of course I had." I said returning his smile. He handed me a little piece of paper.
"My phone number." He whispered making eye contact with me.
"Thanks." I said a bit quiter than him. I starred in his eyes. I loved their unique colour, the golden-yellow eyes really fitted him. I looked down to his lips and put my hand at his neck to pull him closer to me. Carlisle was looking up and down between my lips and eyes. He started to lean in, so did I. Then his cold lips met mine. This kiss was more passionate than our first. His hand found it's way to my waist and he pulled me closer, well as close as possible when you're in a car. He licked over my bottom lip and I opened my mouth slightly to let his tongue enter my mouth. Our kiss became even more passionate. I felt him grabbing me and pulling me onto his lap. I didn't mind that at all. Now his hands were around my waist and mine were messing with his hair. After a while I pulled away because I needed to breath. Carlisle smirked.
"I think you should go inside." He said calm.
"I think that too." I said still trying to catch my breath. I opened the car door and he let go of me. "Goodbye Dr. Cullen. See you on friday." I smirked and went into our house after he drove away.
What a day.