Escape

The boys decided to force the doctor for using her card. I followed as we headed down the hallway. We weaved right on a curve then came to a left turn or a door and some guard hollered at us to freeze. We started to run back down the hallway and he was shooting at us. "Why are they shooting at us?!" Thomas asked as we ran. Minho stopped halfway down the hallway so we stopped and looked back. "Minho! What are you doing?!" Thomas asked. "Minho!" Thomas yelled as he ran. Minho let out a war cry and jumped with his knee into the guard. The guard collapsed and we all ran up to him and stopped. "Shit, Minho." Newt said. Thomas picked up the gun then urged the doctor to keep going. We were racing against time and probably Janson. We broke into a medical room and Thomas yelled "Where is she?!" To the doctors. She? He means Teresa? Why are we even dragging that shuck face into this? Thomas tossed the gun to Minho then pushed a curtain open and was attempting to wake her. "Why are we even here? We're trapped now. All because we had to get that shuck face. This is ridiculous." I stated. "Millie..." Newt said. Trying to calm me down. "Would be better just to leave her." I claimed. New started wrapping the doctor's hands. "Thomas?! They're coming! We gotta go!" Minho said. Newt jammed the door with a table then we all got behind Minho. Thomas and Newt used a couple of chairs to break a window then Teresa laid a sheet over the broken glass.

Thomas climbed out then he helped her out. Newt climbed out then I did and Frypan and another kid then Minho tossed the gun to Thomas who took lead and ran with us. Minho was with us too. A guard stopped us then Thomas shot him. The guy started being electrocuted and we all started running. We were running for all we were worth down a hallway. We made it to a big door and the card Thomas had wasn't working. "No no no!" He exclaimed. "Thomas!" Janson said. Thomas aimed with the gun and Janson showed surrender. "Open the door Janson!" Thomas yelled. "You really don't want me to do that." Janson replied. "Open the damn door!" Thomas forced. Minho kept trying with the card but it was being denied. "You wouldn't last one day out on the scorch." Janson claimed. I went walking up to the back of Thomas. "Amelia..." Teresa said. Her saying my name had no effect on me. "I can take him on. Let me at him." I told Thomas. He stopped me behind himself and held his position. "Come on. I can take him!" I said and looked to Janson. "Let me beat it out of him." I snarled. "Now that's not ladylike." Janson told me. "You won't even survive out there. If the elements don't get you, the Cranks will." He claimed. I was confused. "I only want what's best for you." Janson said. I scoffed then started heading back to the group. "Stop trying to be our protector. You're gonna get yourself killed." Teresa told me. I gave her a wolfish stare then the door began to open. I looked at it with surprise. "Hey guys." Aris said on the other side with Winston. Thomas fired at Janson and the guards until he was out of ammunition then he started running to us as the door was closing. We all urged him to hurry. He said through under the door as it closed. Aris smashed the controls so the door couldn't open. I looked to Winston who took a gun from an unconscious guard. I rushed to another one and took his then tucked it in my pants and looked to Thomas who gave Janson the middle finger. I laughed then looked to Janson.

"Come on! Let's go!" Minho said as he ran off. Thomas and I followed. We kept moving and didn't stop until we made it to the huge door we came in through. Thomas opened it and we ran through the desert sand in the wind and darkness. Thomas urged we'd lose them through the storm and we hid behind a hill. They were still searching wide for us and Teresa started running from us all. Thomas and the boys began to chase her and I followed. She went down into some area unknown. At least it was shelter. We looked around with flashlights on. "Okay come. We gotta keep going." Thomas urged. "No! Thomas stop!" Teresa ordered him. "Tell me what's going on." She said. I looked back at where we came from then looked ahead. "It's wicked. It's wicked. They lied to us." He told her. He told them about the bodies we saw. I looked to the floor and scuffed a little sand then looked ahead again. Thomas said we gotta get as far away from them as possible. Newt hoped Thomas had a plan.