"Dad, I'm 19. I'm old enough.. it's not the first time I went out for mission right ~ " I sat in front of him, where the seats provided. He shook his head and leaned in, his hands ruffled my long hair as he spoke,

"Ya, you have finally grow up almost become an adult. Your mother and I were proud at you. Even the whole Akatsuki members were happy about you, my dear Yunna. "

Yes.. Akatsuki is my home now. I really really love them, I don't even bother that they are S rank criminals or not. They actually have a good side. I figured it out all of them that how they had become a part of the wanted criminals, yet the people outside just didn't see the way I see them. I'm 19 years old now. Two years had faded away so quickly and my skills and powers are slightly same level as Itachi and Madara. Both of them were strong. I also learn different types of jutsu that the members had teach me. I even get along with them pretty well.. But Madara.. Curse him!!!  He still owe me a lot, I'm gonna claim them back to me!! My beloved Dango!!!!

"Are you gonna fly us there or...?" I asked, tilting my head to my right.

"Of course un. " Deidara created a big bird with his clay and it became few inches tall. Three of us jumped up to the bird and it begun to fly above the sky.

"Hey Sasori my man, why are you still inside your ugly puppet of yours? Isn't it hot inside there, un ? "

"Shut up. " Sasori grunted. Well that wasnt his actual voice. His voice was far more sweeter than his puppet voice. Beside of that puppet, I agreed that Deidara had mentioned his puppets were so ugly, but his face was quite handsome though.

"Dei enough...I think it was better that we use teleport to another world. " I stated. Sasori also agreed at my point. It was just wasting time using his clay bird.

"Fine un. " Deidara avoided eye contact with me. He switched his head to another side, he was pissed. At the same time his expression made me chuckled. Without wasting anytime I used my rinnegan to transport us to another place.

We arrived at somewhere outside walls. We looked around the surroundings, it was like I came here before. So familiar... The breeze I breathe in, the places.. I think I've been here before.

"So where are we? " Sasori broke the silence. We were too busy to look around the surrounding. 

"I'm not sure un. Yunna, where is this place? You the one transported us here "

"I think... I been here before guys. " I said, my eyes still wandering around.

"Hey what is the wall doing right here un? And its fuckin huge ! " Deidara walked in front of the wall, his arms placed by his side waist while examining.

Don't tell me...

Suddenly, a huge footstep came 4 meters away. Three of us was distracted and we could hear the footsteps were getting closer. A sudden thought came into my mind .
Wouldn't this be... Where I came from?!

"Guys let's go. We gonna go up to the wall.. " the both of them nodded and we all went up without using any 3DMG. BECAUSE WE'RE NINJAS!

As we reached to the top, a few of the cadets were settling there. Our arrival made them surprised and shocked. One of them stood up, tooking out his blades and shove to us.