Chapter 30 - Thoughts On Losing A Love One

Start from the beginning

"I just want to thank you all, for your hard work this past 6 years. We through thick and thin. Nayeong Unnie, I hope you embrace the broken-hearted well. I really love your show"

We all laugh, Jihyo Unnie always wanted us to have a decent meal together, but we ended up bail on her. It's the first time in 4 years that she can finally do it.

"Jeongyeon Unnie, every time your drama is on the TV, I always told our trainees that you suffered a lot in order to receive this fame. Thak you for your hard work, Unnie. Sana, you know that I always mention that I want to be just like you, everywhere you go you brighten up the mood. Momoring, there's no other better dancer like you are. I kept saying that since 2012. You are every kid's source of inspiration. Mina, I know it's hard to enter the world of Musical but, endure it. Our seniors also suffer a lot. I hope you don't give up. And of course congratulations on enrolling in K Arts! As expected, Mina can be accepted everywhere" We all clap for her.

"Dahyunnie, keep making people laugh. You have the vibe. You make an empty room become alive. And your humbled heart, keep it that way. Chaengie, we always meet in the office right? So I know how hard you try to be a producer. No wonder senior Taeyeon praises you a lot. Congrats, Chaengie! And our beautiful Tzuyu. Words can ever enough to say how much I am so proud of you. We all have to admit that we have to thank you for your hard work. Even now people try to watch your move, you never failed to amaze me"

Jihyo Unnie's words somehow make us in tears.

"I just want to say, thank you all for the hard work. I will always love our members"

"You're the one who suffered a lot, Jihyo-ya. All of this, thanks to you as well"

She raised her beer can "Cheers" We all raised and have a toast.

As we eat, Jihyo Unnie also tells us something " Ah, kids, JYPE also want me to send you guys a message" She then speaks again.

"I know all of you know are living the dream, including me. I know that you all have a lot of things to be explored. Yeah, we're still young, of course, we got to explore. It's been 7 years since we are debut, it means that the company will ask us to renew our contract. I just want you to know I really love our team. I remember that we make a silly promised to celebrate our 10 year anniversary when we saw our SNSD sunbae celebrate it back at 2017. Yes, to be honest, I want that. But, again, it's your choice. Next year, 2022, please think it through. If you want to consult with me and others, just let me know. I will be here for my members"

At that time, even I don't have slight thoughts on leaving JYPE, seeing Jihyo Unnie I thought, how can I leave my team. This perfect team. As I think about it again and again. I really love them, I do, I don't care about my personal matters towards Mina Unnie, but I want to keep this team forever.

We celebrated our life today, All of us take the turn to saying wishes on to another. As usual, Mina Unnie and I are the quietest when we gather around. We then play music and start dancing freely just like we did years ago. We all scream and hug each other. I really want to hug her, but don't know why but I just can't. I am holding myself.

Samuel will stay in the U.S for almost 2 months, start from our anniversary and his American concert, also he will schedule to meet a producer there. I don't need to celebrate his birthday with him. He will come back by the end of January. Winter is colder than ever, But still, it's my favorite season. January, we will enter the coldest month from any other month in Seoul. What I really surprised is, it's snowing outside. It's rare to have snow on January 1st. Mina Unnie finally takes off his cast. She's now free to go just has to be more careful. Doesn't it make me bad women if I want to take her somewhere? She's always home for the past 3 months. I want to take her out for a ride. It's a new year. I don't care. I get rejected by her too many times. It's worth a shot if I try. It's only me and her in our dorm. She stays in her room most of the time. I decided to cook, since I am also hungry.