Nightmares

#Imagine

You were having nightmares.
(Self Explanatory)

{~ Your P.O.V. ~}

(Your Dream)

' "This is such a wonderful dinner Justin. Thank you." I thanked him, finishing my food. "No need to thank me babe." he smiled, getting up and walking towards me. "I actually wanted to tell you something," he knelt down on one knee and grabbed my hands with his. Tears started to form in my eyes, knowing exactly what he was going to do.

"We have been together for a while now and," he paused. "Every time I look at you, I can't help but think of how much I love you and how much I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Ever since I saw you, I knew you you were the one for me. I know everybody doesn't believe love at first sight, and I didn't either, until I saw you. At our first date, I just knew you were the one." he paused and laughed, "Do you remember our first date?"

I was fighting the tears back but I couldn't help it. I laughed and nodded.

He laughed again, "I spilled spaghetti on me and caught the sleeve of my shirt on fire from the candle." He was looking into my eyes, smiling and tearing up.

Laughing, I nodded. "Best first date ever." Wiping away the tears that were falling, but they kept coming.

He laughed, looking down then back up, into my eyes.

"I love you (Y/N), so much. I want to live with you for the rest of my life, have beautiful kids with you. Spoil them rotten." He laughed, letting go of my hands and reaching into his pocket, pulling out a small box.

"You've taken me to a place that I couldn't have believed possible. Let's continue this forever, building the perfect life. I'll be your knight in shining armor, there to protect you from all that life can throw at you." He held up the box, opening it, revealing the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes," I repeated, whispering and held out me left hand. I'm surprised he heard me.

He looked down grabbing the ring from the small box, putting the ring on my finger. It fit perfectly.

We were both full on crying now.

He looked up at me, wiping my tears and kissed me. He pulled away from the kiss and hugged me so tight, me doing the same thing.

I pulled away from the hug quickly because I felt a bad burning sensation coming from my finger. Looking at my finger, the ring was glowing orange with heat, my finger bleeding. My finger felt as if it was going to fall off.

I was screaming in pain when I hear a deep laughter. I looked up at Justin and his head was down.

He was laughing..

He slowly lifted he head.

His eyes were all black and he was smiling evilly. Just then his teeth started growing into fangs and started bleeding.

I was so shocked I couldn't move.

He then, very quickly, grabbed my neck, chocking me with one hand. I lifted my hands to try and pry his hand off of me.

Just then, I saw something I didn't want to see at all.

My ring finger was gone, I couldn't breath, my vision started to get blurry.

"J-Justin," I choked out, seeing nothing but white. '

I gasped for air, shooting up into a sitting position in bed. I felt like a couldn't breath and I was dripping in sweat.

I felt and arm go around my waist. I screamed and jumped away, looking in the direction it came from.

"Shh.. babe, it's just me. What's wrong?" A raspy voice said.

Justin

"I-I just h-had a nightmare, that's all." I said, starting to cry.

"Shh, baby don't cry, it's ok." He rapped his arms around me protectively, laying my down onto his chest, running his hand into my hair, trying to calm me down.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" he said after I calmed down a little from crying.

I told him what all happened, from start to finish. I could help but cry again at the end.

"Shh, don't cry.. It's ok, that will never happen.. Shh.." he whispered in my ear.

I couldn't stop crying. Justin then started singing Be Alright quietly. halfway through I stopped crying and my eyes felt heavy. By the end of the song I was almost asleep when I heard, "I love you baby girl."

I then fell asleep cuddling with Justin.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I bet you didn't see that coming!

Romantic, Scary, AND Cute imagine in ONE!

I hope you liked it and I'm sorry for any typos.

This imagine is for Ashley again, but for all of you too. Go follow her if you'd like! Her username is in the last imagine!

QOTD?

What is your favorite song of Justin's at the moment?

Mine is,
Hard 2 Face Reality by Justin and Poo-Bear!

I'm actually listening to that song right now. Lol!

Vote, Follow Me, and Comment what you think!

Kik me if you want an imagine!
My Kik is BethanisAShawty!

Don't ask, I made it like forever ago. Lol!

If you don't have a Kik, just send me a message on here.

Love you all sexy peoples! 😘