The Park

#Imagine

You and Justin go for a walk around the park.

{~ Your P.O.V ~}

I was laying in bed reading a book when I got a text from Justin.

From: Jay <3

"Hey beautiful! Wanna go on a walk?"

That made me smile.

Honestly, almost everything he does makes me smile. Whenever I'm angry, upset, or just don't feel good, he always manages to make me smile. No matter what happens.

I got interrupted from my thoughts when my phone vibrated in my hand, indicating I got another text.

From: Jay <3

"Hellooo... Baabe.. You there?"

To: Jay <3

"Yes and Yes. Lol."

From: Jay <3

"Ok. :) I'll be there soon."

I closed the book that I was reading and got up to take a quick shower.

~~~~

After I got a shower, I put on a pair of light, high waisted shorts and a crop top that says 'stay weird' on it.

I combed and blow dried my hair and just left my hair naturally wavy. After that I applied light makeup. When I was done with my makeup, I heard Justin pull up in the driveway and honk.

I grabbed my phone and keys and hurried downstairs and put on my black vans.

Once I got outside I locked the door. I turned around and saw Justin leaning against his car, noticing me, smiling.

I walked towards him as he held out his hand for me to take. Once I took it, he pulled me in for a hug.

"Hi." he said as he pulled away from the hug.

I smiled. "Hey Jay." He laughed.

"What?"

"That rhymed." he laughed again.

"You're a dork." I playfully hit his arm.

Justin laughed again and opened the car door for me to get in.

I love his laugh. It's like music to my ears.

I smiled and thanked him and got in. He nodded and smiled and shut the door. He ran to his side and got in. He pulled out of the driveway and started driving somewhere.

After a few minutes of driving, it just then popped in my mind.

"Wait," I turned in my seat and looked at Justin, who looked at me. "What?"

"I thought we were going on a walk?"

"We are." he smiled, looking at me then back at the road.

"Um," I laughed, "No were not. Were in a car, not walking."

"I know. We're still going to go on a walk. We're going to the park first."

"Ok," I laughed. "Whatever you say."

***********************

"Thanks," I thanked Justin for holding to door open for me to step out.

"No problem babe." he smiled.

We arrived at the park. There's not a lot of people here. Just a couple of kids and their parents.

Justin took my hand and we started walking to the playground. When we got closer, Justin let go of my hand and made a run for it to the monkey bars.

He's such a dork.

He was hanging upside down by his knees with his hands beside them, making sure he doesn't fall off.

He took one hand off the bar and motioned me to come to him. As I was walking to him, he made funny faces, trying to balance himself on the bars so he doesn't fall.

"Hi monkey," I said, right in front of him.

He smiled and then puckered his pink plump lips, wanting a kiss. Giving him a small kiss, I pulled back, looking at him frown.

Just then he started sliding and fell off of the bar and on his butt in the mulch. Bursting of laughter, I almost fell to the ground. When I calmed down from my laughter a little, I looked at him and,

He didn't look too happy

He pouted, holding out his hand for me to take and help him up. When I took his hand, I pulled him up as much as I could, which wasn't a lot.

Next thing I know I'm being pulled down and onto Justin. I look up at Justin and we both start laughing like maniacs. When I calmed down a little, I looked around to see if anybody was watching us. I see two mothers look at us with adoration.

I blush and smile at them. I turn back to Justin and he also is looking at me with adoration.

"Are we still going to go on that walk?" I said getting off of him and dusting myself off and then pulling him up.

"I don't know," he laughed, "my butt hurts now." he pouted adorably while rubbing his butt.

"I love you," I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you too." he smiled and kiss me passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this imagine!

Sorry for any errors or mistakes.

I don't know how many time I said or am going to say this but,

I'm sorry for the slow update. Hopefully it won't be as slow of an update anymore because I'm getting homeschooled now.

Please vote, comment, and follow me!

Love you guys! ✌️

"Stay Sexy Girl"